ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Hey, all!
Quick question: based on your understanding, would Nicole be considered a main LI or a "side-girl"? In other words, any chance of a Nicole good ending? Cause honestly, I've dug her since the very beginning but feel like we haven't REALLY interacted with her as much as with the other babes...

Reactions: Yamura

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, all!
Quick question: based on your understanding, would Nicole be considered a main LI or a "side-girl"? In other words, any chance of a Nicole good ending? Cause honestly, I've dug her since the very beginning but feel like we haven't REALLY interacted with her as much as with the other babes...
Nicole is a side girl, there are only 4 main LI's.

Is the game on abandoned or on hold? It has been almost 7 months now since the last update
Still being worked on, next update is the last so quite a size.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
wow its been a while since my last post in this thread, after that drama at the hospital :ROFLMAO: gallery mod u r my only friend in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: eselpferdinand

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Reasonable. The Naked Park bassist is light years hotter then any girl in the game. I would only put Selina in a competition with her. She would never drop her standards to bang Mouseface Dwarf MC.
Ooh dont let the julia fans here this

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Reasonable. The Naked Park bassist is light years hotter then any girl in the game. I would only put Selina in a competition with her. She would never drop her standards to bang Mouseface Dwarf MC.
For me, Rosa instead of Selina.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Band_alone_01.jpg

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well. Here's some of the latest news.

I'm still working on the final update. A lot of scenes and other work has been done, and at the moment I have 1820 renders. Alas, it's not over yet, and I have a couple more very important scenes to finish. And judging by my workflow, I will finish them somewhere around the early March. Give or take a couple of days. After that, I'll start to work on the dialogues. I already have a lot of outlines for certain scenes, but they still need to be tied up and polished. And since this is a very creative process, it's going to be quite a challenge. But considering how long I've been rendering images, this change of activity will be very welcome. In between writing the dialogues, I'll also start making animations. Part of the creation of which I consider one of the easiest to do. In general, I would really like to finish the update by the end of March. But being engaged in the development for some time, I'm pretty sure that something will definitely go wrong, or I will miss something and all my plans will go to shit, which is why I can't give you an exact release date. Sorry, but not yet.

Once again, I put on hold all charges for the next month (March). And this time I hope it will be the last time.

I know all these constant delays are very depressing, but please be patient. Believe me, I am doing the best I can.

Well, that's it for today, I'll keep you posted. Thank you all for your support!

MrJet

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes