pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
View attachment 1668577

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well. Here's some of the latest news.

I'm still working on the final update. A lot of scenes and other work has been done, and at the moment I have 1820 renders. Alas, it's not over yet, and I have a couple more very important scenes to finish. And judging by my workflow, I will finish them somewhere around the early March. Give or take a couple of days. After that, I'll start to work on the dialogues. I already have a lot of outlines for certain scenes, but they still need to be tied up and polished. And since this is a very creative process, it's going to be quite a challenge. But considering how long I've been rendering images, this change of activity will be very welcome. In between writing the dialogues, I'll also start making animations. Part of the creation of which I consider one of the easiest to do. In general, I would really like to finish the update by the end of March. But being engaged in the development for some time, I'm pretty sure that something will definitely go wrong, or I will miss something and all my plans will go to shit, which is why I can't give you an exact release date. Sorry, but not yet.

Once again, I put on hold all charges for the next month (March). And this time I hope it will be the last time.

I know all these constant delays are very depressing, but please be patient. Believe me, I am doing the best I can.

Well, that's it for today, I'll keep you posted. Thank you all for your support!

MrJet
I still haven't touched the last update but it seems like there's no rush to get to it :KEK:
Has it really been almost 8 months already?

• Hey there
Reactions: Nikki Klein

Rule97

May 2, 2018
So long? I hadn't noticed. Maybe because at this poin the fuck i give of most of the bigest titles of this site is very very minimal.
To be honest, i think I'll do the same, just too many heartbreaks, disappointments with titles, but at least this is one of those that will reach the light at the end of the tunel.

Reactions: Machete

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
BAD sucked, AWAM never released. Time for this one to dissapoint.
Why so pessimistic? Your impatience is just killing me...:( You need to be able to trust people. Don't you think MrJet himself doesn't wish to finally put a fine point on this all and do it gracefully? So you just believe a word out of that good man.

I would really like to finish the update by the end of March. But being engaged in the development for some time, I'm pretty sure that something will definitely go wrong, or I will miss something and all my plans will go to shit, which is why I can't give you an exact release date. Sorry, but not yet.

Once again, I put on hold all charges for the next month (March). And this time I hope it will be the last time.

I know all these constant delays are very depressing, but please be patient. Believe me, I am doing the best I can.
Looking to the future with confidence and hope for better(y) So soon...:coffee:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The type of game this is and the type of story it has don't justify the absurdly long development time.
What did he need to think? The paths and their respective endings are already clear; there aren't 100 variables to take into account.
If the final version has 3,000 new renders and 100 animations I'll stand corrected, but right now I just can't believe he really needed all this time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The type of game this is and the type of story it has don't justify the absurdly long development time.
What did he need to think? The paths and their respective endings are already clear; there aren't 100 variables to take into account.
If the final version has 3,000 new renders and 100 animations I'll stand corrected, but right now I just can't believe he really needed all this time.
If I remember rightly he also has a job and a family, he doesn't just work on this every day.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If I remember rightly he also has a job and a family, he doesn't just work on this every day.
The previous updates didn't take him 8-9 months to finish, which is what this one will end up taking.

He's pausing pledges anyway, so let him work at his own pace
I know that, and I wasn't accusing him of being a milker. It's just that I'm genuinely surprised that he's been at it for so damn long when he wouldn't need to write any complicated story or anything since the game is basically completed.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Are there any plans for this game to hit Steam when its 100% done? I really want to add it to my collection :D

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
On this i agree. Making this kind of games is rather time consuming. It's the reason why i would never try to do one myself. I really wouldn't have the time to.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any plans for this game to hit Steam when its 100% done? I really want to add it to my collection :D
don't think that has been discussed and steamfee isn't exactly low so would need to sell quite a many copies before gets profit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On this i agree. Making this kind of games is rather time consuming. It's the reason why i would never try to do one myself. I really wouldn't have the time to.
I am and it's so slow going due to work and spending time with my partner and not being able to put down Horizon Forbidden West while still trying to fit in Elden Ring and panicking because the new Assassins Creed Valhalla expansion is out next week then Tiny Tina's Wonderland, then Forspoken and I NEVER HAVE TIME TO DO SHIT.

So I decided i'll just release the whole thing when it's finished because doing it in parts just won't be feasible without turning me into Icstor with tits.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am and it's so slow going due to work and spending time with my partner and not being able to put down Horizon Forbidden West while still trying to fit in Elden Ring and panicking because the new Assassins Creed Valhalla expansion is out next week then Tiny Tina's Wonderland, then Forspoken and I NEVER HAVE TIME TO DO SHIT.

So I decided i'll just release the whole thing when it's finished because doing it in parts just won't be feasible without turning me into Icstor with tits.
That will be a miracle.I mean to turn into ICSTOR-making money without working on the game.
He is probably playing some MMO games.

• Haha
Reactions: Asmodeus34
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes