Apr 11, 2020
Okay guys, I'm going to be honest with you, since my last post on Patreon I haven't worked on a project. I think most of you know that I live in Russia, and what horrific events have been going on since February 24. All this bullshit has affected me a lot, a lot more than I would have liked. I don't want to get into politics, especially since I've already commented on the topic in my Discord and in one of the threads on this forum. I will just say that most of the time I was depressed and couldn't focus on my work. I tried, really, but all my creativity just disappeared. And it's not surprising since my idiotic government decided to start one of the most ridiculous wars in the history of mankind. Well now the people of both of these countries are suffering. Not politicians, but ordinary citizens.

And now there are problems with Patreon withdrawals, and it's unclear if they will ever be solved. Fuck.

Even though nothing is over yet and the situation is getting worse by the day, I realize that I have an obligation to my Patreons and other players. I already feel better now, so I will continue to work again. Please forgive me for this unexpected shift in my schedule. And once again, I want to express my sincere support to all Ukrainians in these difficult times. Take care of yourselves.
Gutsy of you to even post that given the way things are. Right now, you take care of yourself first and foremost. Then your Patreons. Then us. You don't owe us freeloaders anything :D

Appreciate you letting us know where you stand, and I hope you can find a way through this as soon as possible.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Amazing .. Renders , animations , characters Are Amazing.
The only bad thing is MC.
You can jerk off to a fucking tree rather than jerking off with a scene that MC is in it.
Wish you good luck dev
I kinda agree to a degree to that statement, for me the MC looks more like a meth addict than an extension to us players :LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now you alll know how it feels being steve tiler or manson or mik jager. clueless methheads looking for girls.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Im personally a fan of strict first person perspective.
Yes better for the immersion , although i dont care about that much i understand the reason behind it. But at least when you make a game dont pick an ugly model ,its like all MC brothers and father are normal beings and he was born out of wedlock from a meth addicted couples and feeded him with hemp his entire childhood.

• Haha
Reactions: Fred689

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yes better for the immersion , although i dont care about that much i understand the reason behind it. But at least when you make a game dont pick an ugly model ,its like all MC brothers and father are normal beings and he was born out of wedlock from a meth addicted couples and feeded him with hemp his entire childhood.
That's totally right :D All is family is actractive tall and rather athletic. He looks like his father's balls ran out of genes at a certain point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now you alll know how it feels being steve tiler or manson or mik jager. clueless methheads looking for girls.
tyler and jagger can get young pussy if they want, manson (not sure what manson you mean) prolly same.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What troubles did you reckon MC has in getting babes in this game?
Has same assets: loads of money and fame by name.
Awesome bachelor pad tricked out by actual music mogul (his pa).
Two of the most outstanding hot babes around in any game to draw in other babes ( sis and her bff)
Could argue our MC has a whole lotta brighter future ahead than any of those above.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What troubles did you reckon MC has in getting babes in this game?
Has same assets: loads of money and fame by name.
Awesome bachelor pad tricked out by actual music mogul (his pa).
Two of the most outstanding hot babes around in any game to draw in other babes ( sis and her bff)
Could argue our MC has a whole lotta brighter future ahead than any of those above.
problems? N O N E

keeping them is different thing.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes