Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Anna_14.jpg

Hey guys. As you may have noticed, I have once again put a pause on this month's payments. I hate to say it, but the final update is still in progress. I know I wrote in my last news post that I planned to release it by early April, but those plans went to waste. Why did this happen? Well, last month was quite challenging for me, which caused my productivity to suffer. I will not go into the details of why this happened, I will only say that I had some problems in my personal life. And because of that, the release schedule was shifted. Towards the end of the month, things got better, but time was already lost.

As for specifics, I am currently finishing the last event with Anna. I spent a long time rewriting the script for her event because I kept feeling that it wasn't good enough. I don't know why, but the scenes with Anna are my worst. After days of pondering, I came up with a final version, and I finally like it! I hope you end up liking it as well.

I've got another Jane event ahead of me, which I've started a couple of times before, but put off each time. The problem was the same as the one with Anna. Now the script for her event is finished and all that's left is to make the scene.

Some of you may ask why you're still changing the script when you're already so far along in the development process. Well, you have to realize that by creating five routes at once, I don't want to repeat myself. Which is why I try to make sure that every event with each love interest is unique. Even though I had a certain story plan, at times I have to change it because some details don't look as good as I originally thought they would. And that takes time, too.

Anyway, I know the news with another delay is pretty lame, but I'm trying to be honest with you. Just like before, I will continue to pause all payments until I make the final release. Thank you all for your support and take care.

MrJet

devplayer123

Aug 21, 2020
View attachment 1750270

Ei pessoal. Como deve ter notado, mais uma vez fiz uma pausa nos pagamentos deste mês. Odeio dizer isso, mas a atualização final ainda está em andamento. Eu sei que escrevi no meu último post que eu planejava liberá-lo no início de abril, mas esses planos foram desperdiçados. Por que isso aconteceu? Bem, o mês passado foi bastante desafiador para mim, o que fez minha produtividade sofrer. Eu não vou entrar em detalhes do porquê isso aconteceu, eu só vou dizer que eu tive alguns problemas na minha vida pessoal. E por causa disso, o cronograma de liberação foi mudado. No final do mês, as coisas melhoraram, mas o tempo já estava perdido.

Quanto aos detalhes, estou terminando o último evento com Anna. Passei muito tempo reescrevendo o roteiro do evento dela porque sentia que não era bom o suficiente. Não sei por que, mas as cenas com Anna são as piores. Depois de dias pensando, eu vim com uma versão final, e eu finalmente gosto! Espero que acabe gostando também.

Tenho outro evento da Jane pela frente, que já comecei algumas vezes antes, mas adiando todas as vezes. O problema era o mesmo que o da Anna. Agora o roteiro para o evento dela está terminado e tudo o que resta é fazer a cena.

Alguns de vocês podem perguntar por que ainda estão mudando o script quando já estão tão longe no processo de desenvolvimento. Bem, você tem que perceber que criando cinco rotas ao mesmo tempo, eu não quero me repetir. É por isso que eu tento ter certeza de que cada evento com cada interesse amoroso é único. Mesmo que eu tivesse um certo plano de história, às vezes eu tenho que mudá-lo porque alguns detalhes não parecem tão bons quanto eu originalmente pensei que eles fariam. E isso leva tempo, também.

De qualquer forma, eu sei que as notícias com outro atraso são muito, mas estou tentando ser honesto com você. Assim como antes, continuarei pausando todos os pagamentos até fazer a liberação final. Obrigado a todos pelo apoio e tome cuidado.

MrJet
[/CITAÇÃO]
nenhum dado de lançamento ainda :(

zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
ppl will prob complain but the guys still one of the best devs out there. hes pasued it for what now 3-4 months? thats thousands of dollars he could have easily taken and his pateroners wouldnt have even cared lol. I respect and will wait for the releease whenever it is.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
ppl will prob complain but the guys still one of the best devs out there. hes pasued it for what now 3-4 months? thats thousands of dollars he could have easily taken and his pateroners wouldnt have even cared lol. I respect and will wait for the releease whenever it is.
So what.

Development has been slowed down - at snail's pace - since long (3 years at least). People aren't complaining: they're sad about it.

So let them be sad.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes