Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
So what.

Development has been slowed down - at snail's pace - since long (3 years at least). People aren't complaining: they're sad about it.

So let them be sad.
In case you haven't realised. He lives in Russia....you know where Their dictator of a leader has tried to start World War 3 for no reason. Things are difficult in their country right now. A Game on the internet is the least of anyone's worries there right now. MrJet is one of the best devs out there who keeps his supporters informed. People shouldn't be sad they should be supportive.

eithan78

Jul 1, 2017
9 month ago? What are you on.

Putin invaded Ukraine two months ago which put both countries at war. Saw thousands flee both countries.
You do realise that he meant he couldn't be affected by the war in 7 out of those 9 months since the last patch, right?
Edit: I'm not mad about the long delay. Tbh i'm used to delays on this 'industry', unfortunately. And he even is delaying patreon payment, so I feel like that's kinda reasonable, to have a creative block or random shit on your life hurting your production on a side hobby. Yeah its frustrating, but such is life.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes