moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I remember having that problem with the main menu screen a couple of years ago. It may be related to the change of Ren'Py version from the previous release. Try to install the Ren'Py SDK 7.5.3, run it and try to open the game from there (click on Preferences > Projects Directory to select the parent directory where you store the game, then return, pick Become a Rock Star 1.0 and click on Launch project)

Nadiel

Jun 25, 2017
I remember having that problem with the main menu screen a couple of years ago. It may be related to the change of Ren'Py version from the previous release. Try to install the Ren'Py SDK 7.5.3, run it and try to open the game from there (click on Preferences > Projects Directory to select the parent directory where you store the game, then return, pick Become a Rock Star 1.0 and click on Launch project)
Thank you for your explanation.
I have downloaded Ren'Py SDK 7.5.3. I launched it. I installed the path to the game directory.
I started the game. Same thing: No menu on the left.
It doesn't work for me.

tkdigimon

Jul 4, 2021
Well first of all, congratulate MrJet for having made this great game, another thanks to moskyx for having done the translation into Spanish.

I have enjoyed Become a Rock Star from start to finish, without a doubt one of the best games I played in F95. I will miss all the characters a lot, since I was able to do the endings that were available for the LI (without cheating obviously). But I will miss Lisa more especially, who in my opinion is the best girl.

It was worth waiting a little over a year for the last update. Best of luck to the DEV for his next projects. Greetings from Argentina.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Anyone end up alone because you screwed up twice? First time was going back to the girl from the cafe's house instead of with Lisa (ending Lisa/Jade path) and second time was dating everyone and getting exposed at the hospital.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: OldPoem and Meushi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone end up alone because you screwed up twice? First time was going back to the girl from the cafe's house instead of with Lisa (ending Lisa/Jade path) and second time was dating everyone and getting exposed at the hospital.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well you were warned that this isn't harem game so prolly just you.

maybe on patch there will be emma picking up what's left on mc in that case.

Not COMPLETED the story will still continue in becoming a pop star
no it won't.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Not COMPLETED the story will still continue in becoming a pop star
Is becoming a pop star a different game by Mr Jet?

well you were warned that this isn't harem game so prolly just you.

maybe on patch there will be emma picking up what's left on mc in that case.
What do you mean? I thought the game was finished, how would there be any additional Emma content? Do you mean Mr Jet might patch the game to add in an Emma ending? And I never knew that the game wasn't harem, unless it is mentioned somewhere in the game and I completely missed it.. lol. It doesn't matter, the game is still good regardless, I still enjoyed the "forever alone" ending lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is becoming a pop star a different game by Mr Jet?

What do you mean? I thought the game was finished, how would there be any additional Emma content? Do you mean Mr Jet might patch the game to add in an Emma ending? And I never knew that the game wasn't harem, unless it is mentioned somewhere in the game and I completely missed it.. lol. It doesn't matter, the game is still good regardless, I still enjoyed the "forever alone" ending lol.
1. it's a lousy joke. if he makes another game then it won't be become a popstar.
2. yes game is finished but he can make patch/epilogue (well more epilogues) and add emma and maybe nicole endings.

Reactions: kezguyfour
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes