ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Emma's ending wasn't part of the original plan. After releasing the complete have, Mr Jet asked his patrons about the possibility of adding an ending for Enmma and/or Nicole. With those results, he made a new plan for an ending with Emma, but that is an extra, not part of the original endings.
Or to put it another way, the actual game is completed, and now Emma fans are basically waiting for the optional DLC.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, can I ask what are the changes between version 0.99 and 1? Is there any extension to the ending from v 0.99?
Read the changelog in the OP (first post). That's the first place to look in any game thread.
It happens every time there is panorama over every girl's body.
Try the official advice regarding first, changing the renderer might fix it.

However if you're using an old OS or old/low spec hardware it might be due to BaRS having updated to Ren'Py 7.5.3 with v0.99.

Some older machines have significant animation performance issues in games built on the Ren'Py 7.5 & 8.0 branches. Usually there's a large spike in CPU/RAM use if this is the problem. I've not seen any solution for this issue.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Please explain. Doing everyone as I go, so far.
It's not a harem game.
Doing and having a relationship with everyone will affect the ending you get.
Example: if you want a relationship with Selina but you are doing everyone else. She will break up with you.
There's 4 main girls with endings and their endings are all mutually exclusive.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
It's not a harem game.
Doing and having a relationship with everyone will affect the ending you get.
Example: if you want a relationship with Selina but you are doing everyone else. She will break up with you.
There's 4 main girls with endings and their endings are all mutually exclusive.
Man... Not fair. :( :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Do you guys know what Become a Rockstar and Being a Dik have in common?

#LETUSMARRYNICOLE

Seriously though, it was known that only the 4 main LIs would have an ending, but in one of the last scenes with her she seemed to be warming up with MC (when he touches her cheek to fix her mascara) and she was even all blushing. It's a shame

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I gather there is no way to get through the entire game without committing to one of the gals at some point.

The game will forever cry out for a Julia sex scene. Having Emma sub to her- with or without MC's involvement- fits right into the story, sidesteps the incest tag and, should an Emma path ever materialize, would serve as helping to gain Julia's blessing. You can even include Rachel for a strap-on DP and kill like 11 birds with one stone.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I gather there is no way to get through the entire game without committing to one of the gals at some point.
I had no problem going through the game without committing to anyone. Unfortunately, the ending I got seems to be the same as the cheat-on-Lisa ending.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I had no problem going through the game without committing to anyone. Unfortunately, the ending I got seems to be the same as the cheat-on-Lisa ending.
I finished a playthorugh without committing to anyone, and the game thinks that I also somehow had a brief relationship with Lisa and Jane and broke up with them, when I never ever started a relationship with them whatsoever.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes