Sep 2, 2020
So I finished the game multiple times using a walkthrough. I think I saw most of the endings, if not all. So far my thoughts are...

May have slight spoilers

The good:

1. Length - the game length for a single playthrough was good. Not too long and not too short. I am not fond of games that have multiple "seasons" like a TV drama nor am I fond of games that ends in 1 hr. This took me a few hours to complete. Felt like I got a full complete story out of it.

2. Story - the story was pretty decent. It was definitely not mind blowing, but I was thoroughly entertained. It was a "feel good" story with good romance paths.

3. Ending - I love it when romance games have epilogues. Gives closure to the relationship I have built with my chosen female character. Gives insight to their future instead of leaving it up to imagination. Makes the game feel more complete.

4. Render - Loved the character renders in this game. It was clean and had good detail. Skin texture was really good. I especially liked Emma, Nicole, and Jane. The setting and background was done well too.

5. Self explanatory choices - even though I used a walkthrough cause of all the branching routes, most choices were common sense. If I wanted to see a certain girl's ending its common sense not to fuck around with every girl I come across. So picking dialog choice that avoids that was self explanatory.

6. Band name - I get to choose my own band name! And it is set throughout the game. Awesome touch!

Now the lacking:

1. Emma - My #1 gripe I had was Emma has no ending. She just gets mentioned in 1 dialog in the "alone" ending that the MC accidentally ran into her on his business trip and had reconnected. I guess kinda started to date her again? For a character that shows up pretty frequently and has multiple scenes with the MC kinda felt empty for her route to suddenly end when she moves away. It felt abrupt and incomplete. A dialog choice selection in Emma's last scene where MC says goodbye to Emma in her apartment would have been perfect. A choice where MC can choose "1. Don't Let Her Go/I Love You" or "2. Goodbye" and rekindle their relationship if MC asks her to stay/confess and give her a proper ending. It felt rushed.

2. Jade - why tie Jade with Lisa route? Its either a 3some or none with her route. If she swings both ways why not give her own route? I mean she ends up with Lisa everytime MC chooses a girl other than Lisa so it seems it would make sense if she has 1 route with just the MC. Jade was an interesting character that I felt should have gotten her own single story.

3. Nicole/Rosa - I felt these 2 characters deserved more of a complete story than side flings. Especially Nicole. Nicole could have used a deeper character development. Very mysterious character. Has a cold professional deminor but has a warm heart underneath. It would have been good to see MC crack her shell and makes her realize the value of loving someone instead of trying to find one night stands. For Rosa it would have been funny if Rosa got an ending where the MC marries Rosa and becomes Selina's step father lol

4. Music - the game could have used some vocal tracks. I know those licensed songs can cost a bit, but like the dev says in his Patreon page, a story about forming a rock band that does not have vocal song is weird. But I am not sure if there is a cost effective way... There might be license free or less expensive vocal songs available online.

Anyway those are my opinions and what I felt after I played this game. I am not sure if F95zone is correct in labeling this "completed". I visited the dev's Patreon page and I could not find anywhere where it says the game is completely finished. So if the game is still being worked on I hope the dev adds more to places that is lacking mentioned above. Please.

Well said, i believe Rosa/nicole path only has like 1-2 scenes. Rip mommies

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Well what can i say finally a game with a COMPLETED tag (good game, top game), these thing are rare sight on this site...

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Whoah! This actually got completed? That's awesome, makes me very very happy. I can recommend this to a friend of mine that only plays completed games now!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Well what can i say finally a game with a COMPLETED tag (good game, top game), these thing are rare sight on this site...
dude... if you go to latest updates and filter completed games, there's 209 pages... as of this gae being good... it ain't even mid

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Sooo this game is not COMPLETED then, great... and don't come and tell me it is cuz its clearly not if he needs to do more endings...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think we need to be patient again. Depending on how much in total is about to be added to the very final release.
xmas 2025 will last update see daylight.

Sooo this game is not COMPLETED then, great... and don't come and tell me it is cuz its clearly not if he needs to do more endings...
it is since mainstories are completed, epilogue/s are just extras.

How do you make these games? Do you have to know everything about coding or what? I have some ideas.
well needs daz3d and needs to buy daz3d assets and then needs to edit those assets, possibly make animations, need to understand how to code with renpy, etc

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
what now, epilogue is part of a story where it shows you the conclusion of that story, what extra are you talking about?
Emma's ending wasn't part of the original plan. After releasing the complete have, Mr Jet asked his patrons about the possibility of adding an ending for Enmma and/or Nicole. With those results, he made a new plan for an ending with Emma, but that is an extra, not part of the original endings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes