moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.0

*** UPDATED POST - 2023-FEB-07 ***

Traducción al Español - v1.0

Como siempre, hay que descargar este archivo, extraer la carpeta 'game' y pegarla en la que tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---

Spanish Translation - v1.0

As always, download this patch, extract the 'game' folder and copy-paste it wherever you have installed the game, replacing all when asked. There's a switch language option in the Preferences menu

Mega

Agradecimiento especial a AnCaLu por su ayuda para traducir las imágenes con texto / Special thanks to AnCaLu for his help with the translation of pics

Nestor Ulloa

Dec 5, 2017
I finished a playthorugh without committing to anyone, and the game thinks that I also somehow had a brief relationship with Lisa and Jane and broke up with them, when I never ever started a relationship with them whatsoever.
same here, got with Selina (dodnt commint to her), Rosa and Nicole, and somehow the game think i cheated on Lisa and Jacob (in the epilogue) asks if im still with Jane... wtf?. Also on a run staying faithfull to Selina the epilogue "thinks" i accepted Rosa's offer to pose for her painting when i didnt... got to say im trully dissapointed with the quality of the coding and also that Nicole doesnt have an ending

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
same here, got with Selina (dodnt commint to her), Rosa and Nicole, and somehow the game think i cheated on Lisa and Jacob (in the epilogue) asks if im still with Jane... wtf?. Also on a run staying faithfull to Selina the epilogue "thinks" i accepted Rosa's offer to pose for her painting when i didnt... got to say im trully dissapointed with the quality of the coding and also that Nicole doesnt have an ending
Our common factor here seems to be Nicole. As far as I know, the initial interactions with Selina are unavoidable, you always have sex with her even if you didn't want to spy on her. After that I just ghosted her and went with Nicole only, and that's how I got the ending with the game 'thinking' I cheated on Jane and Lisa.
Love you profile pic, btw.

Dec 27, 2022
Our common factor here seems to be Nicole. As far as I know, the initial interactions with Selina are unavoidable, you always have sex with her even if you didn't want to spy on her. After that I just ghosted her and went with Nicole only, and that's how I got the ending with the game 'thinking' I cheated on Jane and Lisa.
Love you profile pic, btw.
Nicole relationship ending seems to be more prevalent if you are also dating Jane , if you are dating Jane , there are some code that checks if you are also dating Nicole or not really , i was using Renpy Universal mod and there are variables in Jane ending that change stuff if you are dating Nicole or not. So Nicole doesn't have her own ending but she appears and have a role in Jane ending

Nadiel

Jun 25, 2017
Hello, I have a problem: The game is stuck on the home screen. I can't do anything: Unable to start the game or go to the settings. I haven't installed any mods yet. What is going on ?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Wish we can get a scene with the other sister, Rachel. We got a Julia bath scene, Rachel should get one too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, I have a problem: The game is stuck on the home screen. I can't do anything: Unable to start the game or go to the settings. I haven't installed any mods yet. What is going on ?
no menus on left? that has happened to some players and again dunno if there was fix.

Wish we can get a scene with the other sister, Rachel. We got a Julia bath scene, Rachel should get one too.
unlikely.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes