moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
But why she include in the banner picture then? All the girl in the banner is bangable except Julia.
The banner was not made by the game developer, someone just gave it away to him and he gladly accepted it since it was way better than the original art

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't play the last update yet but reading people's comment there is really no Emma ending? I usually don't like ex gf in these type of games. My go to LI would be Selina or Lisa. But the last time I played this is back in 2020. The game took too long to end now that my taste change from redhead to blonde so now Emma, go go :p

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I hasn't play the last update yet but reading people's comment there is really no Emma ending? I usually don't like ex gf in these type of games. My go to LI would be Selina or Lisa. But the last time I played this is back in 2020. The game took too long to end now that my taste change from redhead to blonde so now Emma, go go :p
No Emma ending for her. The Dev did say he would try to make an ending for her later.

Ceoman

Jul 29, 2020
i was playing lisa route then all of a sudden game gived error and i finished with jane path? WTF is this

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I am doing as many playthroughs with as many girls as possible. Can you tell me which girls you can end up with and which ones are just side girls?

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
I am doing as many playthroughs with as many girls as possible. Can you tell me which girls you can end up with and which ones are just side girls?
The Main Girls are Jade Jane Lisa Selina Anna
Anyone else is a side girl so Catherine Rosa Nicole And Emma.
You also have one time scenes with 2 Characters Marie and Eva
Also Emma is apparently getting her own ending even though she is a side girl so soon enough you'll be able to end up with her as well.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes