Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well I hope there is at least one great ending with the harem we saw separate routes and a Lisa/Jade trio that was already expected but to close with a definitive golden key there has to be a good ending with all :love:
because then the game will be completed in the perfect way as it should be.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
Well I hope there is at least one great ending with the harem we saw separate routes and a Lisa/Jade trio that was already expected but to close with a definitive golden key there has to be a good ending with all :love:
same. a harem route would be great

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if you play faithful route with each li girl/girls then they won't miss mc since he didn't engage with them.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Top 5 such a waste beauties & hotties in the game
1. Julia
2. Dr. Karen
3. Marie
4. short-haired girlfriend in the house party where MC can bang Emma or stay with Lisa/Jade (forgot the name)
5. The other sister of MC which we can only see in the intro

I hope that next game of Mr. Jet we can see some or all of these girls in action
Become a rock star II :cool:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Damn
Pretty sure Nicole lost that Poll against Emma. However from what I've seen it seems like it was very close so if Nicole gets one too then cool but I haven't seen anything confirming it yet
the game is done. dev say some bug fixes and an emma ending
Damn I was waiting for a Nicole ending to play this game again after a long time. I really like her figure, I hope to see her in a next VN but I have low expectations about that.
Emma and Nicole are both stunning, very well made and realistic. But all the female characters are very well crafted in this game. I just wish it was longer with more content and paths.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Damn I was waiting for a Nicole ending to play this game again after a long time. I really like her figure, I hope to see her in a next VN but I have low expectations about that.
Emma and Nicole are both stunning, very well made and realistic. But all the female characters are very well crafted in this game. I just wish it was longer with more content and paths.
Wait for it.
Not sure when that poll was but at one point I'm certain the dev himself said there would be an extended ending for Nicole. So I reckon they both have something coming up in the near or far future. Keep the faith.

Reactions: Gunizz and armion82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somebody knows if Become a Rocstar will be released in Steam ?
if that was solely up to dev then yes (maybe) but since steam (valve) has weird standards on accepting avns it's not certain.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Is there any action with the sisters? Haven't played it all the way through yet, but will regardless...damn good game so far! Also, if not, is there an incest patch or mod that I can download?

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Is there any action with the sisters? Haven't played it all the way through yet, but will regardless...damn good game so far! Also, if not, is there an incest patch or mod that I can download?
There is absolutely no incest in this game at all so an incest patch or mod would be useless anyway.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most players get are some sexy hot pics of dark haired sis, there is wt-mod.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes