Staben

Mar 10, 2023
I'm near the end, but for now, damn.
The 2 moments that hit me hard:
1. The shooting
2. The meetings at the hospital while Julia is in recovery. That sucked hard, but happens when you play girls.
I would love if they could at least be friends at the end (still haven't finished it, I hope it does).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2. The meetings at the hospital while Julia is in recovery. That sucked hard, but happens when you play girls.
I would love if they could at least be friends at the end (still haven't finished it, I hope it does).
if you have wt-mod you can lock and unlock girls before hospital and after hospital.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Meaning, I should LOCK them before hospital and Unlock them after?
What I did was....
Upon arrival at the hospital I saved the game and "enabled" the girl path I wanted and "disabled" everyone else.
After the game ended, I go back to the save, "enabled"and "disabled" different girls and played thru to get all the different endings

Reactions: Staben

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I did was....
Upon arrival at the hospital I saved the game and "enabled" the girl path I wanted and "disabled" everyone else.
After the game ended, I go back to the save, "enabled"and "disabled" different girls and played thru to get all the different endings
something like that.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
I'm missing the scene where he tells them he's leaving the band. I played while not seeing anyone but got the epilogue where he left the band. No explanation or anything. Did I miss something? How do I get the scene when he tells them that he's leaving the band?

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I'm missing the scene where he tells them he's leaving the band. I played while not seeing anyone but got the epilogue where he left the band. No explanation or anything. Did I miss something? How do I get the scene when he tells them that he's leaving the band?
In short, that's a coding error. The paths when MC not dating anyone or leaving the band share the epilogue 'Alone' since there is no an epilogue yet for MC not dating anyone, but the code triggers them in the same way due to condition 'Else'. Jet said he forgot to create it, if you didn't know. Jet has already been reported on that error, btw.

If your MC told Jacob he was going to break up with Lisa and leave the band in the previous update, then you get the epilogue 'Alone' properly so you don't miss the scene when he tells them that he's leaving the band.

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Anyone know what TF Is going on this shows up as soon as I click on the first scene in the gallery. And it just keeps popping up too when I hit ignore. Haven't tested any other scenes yet but I'm about too. It's on Estrada's Android port.
Screenshot_20230402_190151_Become A Rock Star.jpg

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
For those wondering how is it going with BARS.

So, in progress.
Jet's not chilling out, for sure.

Btw, something tells me Nicole's fans will be disappointed... If any positive news, I'll let you know.

How it goes BARS.jpg

UPD

No positive news for Nicole's fans. Just as I expected.
Please don't get mad at Jet, he's right about this side girl.

Nicole's ending.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes