hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
love the game so far but really dislike the knocking sound
I don't care for a lot of the knocking or even certain phone ringing sounds in some games... they always catch me off guard and startle me. They're the AVN equivalent of jump-scare audio cues for me.

most players get are some sexy hot pics of dark haired sis
Haven't played the game yet at all, but it is a bit of shame about her (Julia, right?) being the sister... looking at the Special Renders, she had what seem to be a pair of the best looking nipples of any of the characters in my opinion. At first look with very little context, most of the main girls actually seem a bit less attractive then some of the side-girls. My perceptions of the girls usually change though once I actually play the game (it's going to be a while before I get to this one with little time and a large backlog - I'd move this up the list but the walkthrough scares me a bit with the path logic).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'd move this up the list but the walkthrough scares me a bit with the path logic).
path logic is simple, stick to 1 girl (+sidegirl) until end and then restart and select next girl etc or be manwhore and play with wt-mod and on event where girls are gathered together disable other than 1 path and when that is over enable all paths again until you decide who is best choice.

Reactions: hampsure

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
path logic is simple, stick to 1 girl (+sidegirl) until end and then restart and select next girl etc or be manwhore and play with wt-mod and on event where girls are gathered together disable other than 1 path and when that is over enable all paths again until you decide who is best choice.
Interesting, thanks for simplifying. I'm unlikely to do multiple playthroughs unless I really love the game/characters or doing various paths isn't that long of a process given my time contraints. With the latter approach does it impact the experience with the story much? Also does the WT-Mod button in the bottom corner hide when you hide the dialogue? I tend to take decent amount of screenshots and it would bother my OCD. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Interesting, thanks for simplifying. I'm unlikely to do multiple playthroughs unless I really love the game/characters or doing various paths isn't that long of a process given my time contraints. With the latter approach does it impact the experience with the story much? Also does the WT-Mod button in the bottom corner hide when you hide the dialogue? I tend to take decent amount of screenshots and it would bother my OCD. ;)
skipping helps. hiding text hides mod too (usually). doesn't impact experience as long as you remember leave save after getting record contract (1st time) alone so you can use it to see all remaining content on each path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hampsure

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Has there been any word on a new project yet ?
Info.jpg

That's all so far.

In English:

When you start developing a new AVN? Or you have already started?

Haven't yet.
Or rather, still thinking what I'm gonna write about.
Thinking up a general idea, my workplan and some other things.
The next project should be more responsibly approached, for sure)

Have you already come up with a possible name for it? Or it's a secret... ?

Not yet.
That has always been a real headache to me.
So it won't be easy this time either.

I think Jet has already made some progress, though.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
No news about the missing paths? Is he working on them or cancelled the Nicole ending? I am waiting to download the current version because I want to play hers first.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No news about the missing paths? Is he working on them or cancelled the Nicole ending? I am waiting to download the current version because I want to play hers first.
no unless he recently updated patreon.

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
You damn cheeky basterds.
You purposly made her and this game perfect to make us fall inlove with Lisa.

KayUnrated

Aug 6, 2022
Hi, I seem to be having an issue which is very annoying. Started playing this game a few weeks back and it really started lagging whenever I got to meeting Lisa. Any work around or do i have to delete and re extract game files?

TIA
I seem to be having the same problem too. Almost all past played scenes now lags.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes