Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
I'm not one to expect the highest level of literary prowess (Hell, I suck at my own language), but I had a good unintentional laugh right now, while playin'.

After reading a couple too many 'cool' and 'awesome' in the dialog, just to get smacked with 'imperturbality' out of nowhere, was an experience.

(Regardless, man do I always feel kinda bad while playing the "bad boy/manwhore"-routes. The girls rarely deserve that...)

Last edited:

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I just started and I'm at the 2nd Selina scene but, wtf is going on? The first one had completely different lighting between the stills and the animation but at least the scene was consistent. But now with Selina in the bathroom her entire outfit changed from the still to the animation, and it seemed as if the dialogue at the table was written as if she was wearing the animation outfit not the one from the still renders. It was so surprising that it made me laugh

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Finished the game recently. Overall a fun decent game.
It's age does show, but it was still enjoyable.

MC was a vessel for the story but Julia was the actual main character of the game, for me personally.
I wouldn't mind a Julia game tbh as his next endeavor :ROFLMAO:

Whatever Jet does next, I'm sure to keep an eye on.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
For those wondering how is it going with BARS.

So, in progress.
Jet's not chilling out, for sure.

Btw, something tells me Nicole's fans will be disappointed... If any positive news, I'll let you know.

View attachment 2522277

UPD

No positive news for Nicole's fans. Just as I expected.
Please don't get mad at Jet, he's right about this side girl.

View attachment 2522588
Emma is MC ex GF, right?

Reactions: Uwe Furtmustal

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Just finished this game, damn good game! good story and great models! awesome sex scenes! :)
Really great job for a first game!

Bomber86

Modder
Feb 27, 2023
It's true, saying goodbye to Emma is really depressing, especially since they broke up because of something stupid and still seem to be attracted to each other. Ex or not, she somehow didn't deserve this ending. And it's really sad that she only has a short mention at the end, and that only if you've left the band.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this doesn't have incest (despite what some players want), no schoolgirls (especially teachers banging those). only shooting of mc's BIG sister is thing steam might nitpick.

skelido

Feb 7, 2022
u cant get harem ending here? even with moth to change the score its useless. gonna breakup after julie get shot

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes