cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
who?
can you post a screenshot?
mc got assignment from his blonde sister to deliver something to their brother and he was in jacuzzi with 2 girls (prostitutes) and there was option to join them and fuck 1 and later fuck both in mansion.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
mc got assignment from his blonde sister to deliver something to their brother and he was in jacuzzi with 2 girls (prostitutes) and there was option to join them and fuck 1 and later fuck both in mansion.
can you send me a save file before those events?

Feb 10, 2022
Damn, what a comeback. How long did it take you to think that one up?
Probably longer than you lasted in bed with her.

I know. It's your argument about "considering" that doesn't make sense.
Cause it wasn't even an argument in the first place. He made a braindead and irrelevant comparison, l just did the same thing. Isn't the game we've been all playing since the first answer ? Or is it really the best you can do ?

And you aren't.
You're right, thank to you guys, I litteraly feel like a genius.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
u cant get harem ending here? even with moth to change the score its useless. gonna breakup after julie get shot
There is no harem.

Only 1 ending left to go and that's for Emma, there was never a harem on offer here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can you send me a screenshot of the girls
I am not sure which ones are
can't do that either since i deleted game after completing it and won't reload unless needed. i think when i posted scrshots last time they were included.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know if the developer has any plans for future? Maybe he announced his next game or something?
This one was pretty good, i am near the end.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know if the developer has any plans for future? Maybe he announced his next game or something?
This one was pretty good, i am near the end.
no news yet or at least not posted here.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
I would hope first he would commit to hiring someone to rewrite the dialogue to make it sound more natural.

Nobody says phrases like "Father is my enemy" or "The usual news" in real life in America or Canada.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why didn't become a rockstar have a rose route, katherine, and jade solo?
Rosa has just come out of a marriage and didn't want to settle down again, plus she was also banging some of her students. She only wanted a bit of fun eith MC not a relationship.

Same with Catherine really. It was just a bit of fun for her.

They are both older women and just saw him as a bit of fun not a potential partner.

As for Jade, she's bi and was more interested in Lisa than MC. On any other route her and Lisa get together.

• Hey there
Reactions: cxx and Asmodeus34
Oct 25, 2021
Rosa has just come out of a marriage and didn't want to settle down again, plus she was also banging some of her students. She only wanted a bit of fun eith MC not a relationship.

Same with Catherine really. It was just a bit of fun for her.

They are both older women and just saw him as a bit of fun not a potential partner.

As for Jade, she's bi and was more interested in Lisa than MC. On any other route her and Lisa get together.
Yes, I agree that the creator made a more realistic story possible, moving away from the 'all the main girls want the mc' narrative for more fluid and less forced relationships, but there is no point in creating a narrative with jade that has gone nowhere , She's with Lisa kisses the mc for hers says not to say, then has sex with the mc and says it's ok that lisa already knows, there are many parts of the game, That the creator makes narratives that don't hold up, does looking like fanservice and vague plots, you don't see that in being a dik for example. PS sorry about the bible we are together

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes