Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just curious - what's the advantages of a steam release?
For the developer, it's obvious: he reaches a far larger audience.
For the players, sometimes there are exclusive renders or some little additional content, but most of the time it's just the possibility of having achievements if I'm not mistaken. Of course, once you buy it it's part of your library.
The game is usually the same as the Patreon version; I don't know what MrJet is preparing for this game though.

smk2k

Jun 3, 2021
Man this game has a good writing, although it starts very slowly when its in its groove its amazing.
The MC being a passive protagonist annoyed me very much, having Jacob move the plot forward by recruiting band members etc was disappointing and made me appreciate Filmento's criticism of passive protagonists more. It's my biggest criticism of the writing in this otherwise enjoyable game.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The MC being a passive protagonist annoyed me very much, having Jacob move the plot forward by recruiting band members etc was disappointing and made me appreciate Filmento's criticism of passive protagonists more. It's my biggest criticism of the writing in this otherwise enjoyable game.
Well I would also prefer if the band was all male.

smk2k

Jun 3, 2021
Why is it so bad that the plot is driven by Jacob instead of the MC? Why would you rather have the protagonist be active?
It happens off screen. I would enjoy the story more if the MC was involved in Jacobs recruiting, e.g. going out together meeting the girl and discussing how to best recruit her for the band and leaving it Jacob because he had the superior pickup line/icebreaker/recruitment strategy. Using the opportunity to introduce the girl by showing her qualities that make her suitable for the band would likewise enhance the story.

Letting Jacob move the plot forward off screen seems like lazy writing to me. It's supposed to be the MCs story, him not moving the plot forward is a missed opportunity to improve the experience.

Feb 24, 2020
Shame that there's not much development with Laura (married bar frequenter) and her mistress Jessica, though Jessica's model's face is kinda ape-y. Rosa and Catherine also cannot be progressed further as well.
What I like about the game is the consequence of cheating though. It's a refreshing take on realism after playing troves of harem-focused games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone know why jade is considered a main girl if the game doesn't have an opening for her solo route.???
She's not considered a main girl.

There have only ever been 4 main LI's. Jade was only a tag on for Lisa and that's because Lisa and Jade end up together on nearly all routes except Lisa solo. Jade is more Lisa's main girl, the only reason she originally agrees to the threeway is to get in Lisa's panties.

Main girls have always been Lisa, Anna, Jane and Selina.

Pretty soon to change to 5 when Emma's ending gets added but that's a recent development, she wasn't included in the LI list until recently, she was just a side girl.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It the game is going to get some additional ending(s), should it still be considered complete?
At first when the update came out in late 2022, we all thought that the Completed tag was correct, but now it's technically wrong and somewhat misleading.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It the game is going to get some additional ending(s), should it still be considered complete?
At first when the update came out in late 2022, we all thought that the Completed tag was correct, but now it's technically wrong and somewhat misleading.
completed besides emma ending.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's getting one more ending that's only a bonus ending.

She's considered a side girl at the moment and side girl content was finished up so game is complete.

Sep 3, 2020
It's getting one more ending that's only a bonus ending.

She's considered a side girl at the moment and side girl content was finished up so game is complete.
my sister I've been thinking and I want to know what you think instead of giving her a bonus ending

she is such an amazing character wouldn't it make more sense to make her a main love interest in a future game

with a different mc that actually loves and cares about her

I know the next game is probably something completely different but
:cry:

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes