Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's getting one more ending that's only a bonus ending.

She's considered a side girl at the moment and side girl content was finished up so game is complete.
Ava, a birthday party is not finished until you blow the candles and eat the cake. It might be just the culmination of a fantastic evening with lots of tasty food and drinks, but it's still part of the party.
If a game is getting an additional "bonus" ending, that game is not complete yet. We aren't even talking about adding additional animations or something; here we're talking about a whole possible end of the story. People downloading the game now after seeing the tag won't have the complete product once the bonus ending is released.

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
It the game is going to get some additional ending(s), should it still be considered complete?
At first when the update came out in late 2022, we all thought that the Completed tag was correct, but now it's technically wrong and somewhat misleading.
I'd consider it complete. Its like a game getting bonus post release DLC. The game completed all the original goals. The additional ending was added on because so many people begged for extra endings, not because it was originally planned to be part of the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there harem? or just one gurl at a time? cuz last time i play i got a lotta smack from the girls
can get all girls on 1 play but then needs wt-mod to toggle relationships on and off at certain points.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've just seen thar Mr Jet hasn't written anything on Patreon since the latest update was released 5 months ago.
Has he been communicating on Discord or something? Any news about the development status of the final ending?

Reactions: MrFriendly

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
I haven't played the update yet, I don't know how many paths this game has, but 4 months has passed. Y'all sure Mr. Jet is working on two endings? He isn't working on a new game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played the update yet, I don't know how many paths this game has, but 4 months has passed. Y'all sure Mr. Jet is working on two endings? He isn't working on a new game?
several since all girls (non-family members) are mostly on separate paths and 1 path reqs player to break-up with 1 girl but then gets 2x milf sex, endings with near all girls (1 more is coming some day).

can play manwhore if wants but then needs wt-mod to toggle most relationships off at certain points.

i guess he is making next game too.

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
If i remember correctly there's more than 5 ending paths i.e :

Selena
Anna
Jane
Lisa
Lisa & Jade
And last that solo end path

(Its been since January i completed the game)

And YES Mr Jet is working on the last ending for Emma and maybe Nicole idk
Screenshot_20230608-183657_2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly and Meushi
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes