jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Dev does speak fluent English....
Sorry but if i was guessing i would think some of the asian countries. As i stated i love the AVN and not rtying to be confrontational but no way this devloper speaks english or understands the culture even remotely.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry but if i was guessing i would think some of the asian countries. As i stated i love the AVN and not rtying to be confrontational but no way this devloper speaks english or understands the culture even remotely.
We know Mr Jet is Russian, he's said it himself. He has/had an English speaking proof reader, though I don't know how hard the editorial is.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
We know Mr Jet is Russian, he's said it himself. He has/had an English speaking proof reader, though I don't know how hard the editorial is.
Oh,thanks for the info...as i said i was just guessing. I could definantly help him edit it for the english version of the game it is an awesome AVN just hate to see it bogged down a bit because of the translation. wonder if there would be interest from some developers if i were to offer to translate edit for the english version. I can't imagine someone not being interested if i offered to do it for free. Your openion matters to me let me know if you think i am krazy for considering this or if maybe i am not krazy and coupossible help in prove some AVN's.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Oh,thanks for the info...as i said i was just guessing. I could definantly help him edit it for the english version of the game it is an awesome AVN just hate to see it bogged down a bit because of the translation. wonder if there would be interest from some developers if i were to offer to translate edit for the english version. I can't imagine someone not being interested if i offered to do it for free. Your openion matters to me let me know if you think i am krazy for considering this or if maybe i am not krazy and coupossible help in prove some AVN's.
well (could possibly) Help(improve) these were not as up loaded "sorry" had to edit them a little ocd showing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if this wasn't completed then abandoned tag would be planted since 5 months radiosilence.

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
if this wasn't completed then abandoned tag would be planted since 5 months radiosilence.
He is adding an ending as bonus content that was not part of the plan for the original game and only because fans requested it. Also, its been a lot less than 5 months since his last update. He last gave an update on June 7th 2023. That's about 2 and a half weeks ago. I have no idea where you are getting this idea that it would be marked as abandoned.

Some people are so impatient and ungrateful about free bonus content. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lexkar83

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He is adding an ending as bonus content that was not part of the plan for the original game and only because fans requested it. Also, its been a lot less than 5 months since his last update. He last gave an update on June 7th 2023. That's about 2 and a half weeks ago. I have no idea where you are getting this idea that it would be marked as abandoned.

Some people are so impatient and ungrateful about free bonus content. :rolleyes:
patreon last post jan 24th so 5 months and over.

not impatient or ungrateful but patreon is 1st to looked if dev is active.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes