cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hopefully the devs next game comes out soon. It'd be nice to see regular updates from Mr Jet again.
nothing on patreon since january when 1.0 came out. not so sure about regular updates since BARS suffered bit from delayed update.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah so I finally got around to playing this one. Really good tbh, but it's been a while since I played a VN
But one of my faves definitely.
Selina BEST GIRL :pPPP

My ranking as of right now (having only completed Selina + Jane (good and bad?) endings, will def change)
1 Selina
2 Jane
3 Lisa
4 Rosa
5 Jade
6 Catherine
7 Nicole
8 Sister
9 Emma
10 Marie + Zoe
11 Anna (most boring and bland girl I've seen in a while... doesn't do anything for me...)
I partially agree with your numbers 1, 2 and 11: Selina and Jane are the two of the best; Anna is the least appealing for me and also boring as fuck.

I would change several things:
- Emma is perhaps the most attractive girl in the game for me; she could be tied with Selina though. They're at the top.
- Julia, the sister, is the best character in the game, and I would only place her 3rd because she's not romanceable :Kappa:
- Jane comes 4th.
- I wouldn't count Marie and Zoe since it was a mistake to include them in the game; the dev had initial plans for them but then had to change his mind and they were forgotten (especially Marie).
- The others, I don't really care that much where to place them. I don't have any preference.
- Anna last.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Anyone knows if Mr Jet is making another masterpiece? Topic hasn't been updated since January 2023 and his patreon is also silent.

Reactions: Tunak23

Vanremi

Jul 20, 2023
I love this game ^^ it is on the podium for me (Renpy game, visual novels) and I wanted to say that among the proposed romances, Nicole is my favorite and the sentimental that I am is disgusted at not having an end with her ^^ haha

But well done anyway

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, finally got around to playing the last stretch of this one. Not a bad execution in dealing with the various routes.

The story struggles quite a bit if you played a cheating bastard, but it's not the worst handling of such options in a story like this. Still, the overall tone and the positive message of the ending conflicts a bit with the MC that was a cheating bastard.

I amassed a whopping 46 cheat_points, but it was never used lol. I was expecting a bad ending on the Lisa route, but I see that the dev had to cut down on routes because there was enough significant branching already.

Anyways, it's nice to see a successful project that gets completed.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
I really wish we could've gotten an ending for Nicole and Rosa bro. Also gotta say Emma got a pretty suck-ass ending! No hate just my opinion, still gonna support Mr. Jet whenever he decides to release his next game.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I really wish we could've gotten an ending for Nicole and Rosa bro. Also gotta say Emma got a pretty suck-ass ending! No hate just my opinion, still gonna support Mr. Jet whenever he decides to release his next game.
How do you know Emma ending sucks? I thought it wasn't released yet.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
So, I just started Become a Rockstar the other day so I'm not very far in. But I guess I have a question: Does the MC come off as... a date rape-y asshole? And does he stay that way throughout the whole story? It's not a 100% dealbreaker or anything but I just wanna know what I'm signing up for! :LOL:

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
How do you know Emma ending sucks? I thought it wasn't released yet.
I got an ending for Emma, where it is implied that the mc and her start to date again, but you don't actually get to see her. Is that not the ending or is there supposed to be a fully fleshed out ending where she is actually included in scenes?

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
So, I just started Become a Rockstar the other day so I'm not very far in. But I guess I have a question: Does the MC come off as... a date rape-y asshole? And does he stay that way throughout the whole story? It's not a 100% dealbreaker or anything but I just wanna know what I'm signing up for! :LOL:
Nope just a normal perverted mc

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes