AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Who knew being a rockstar could be so eventful?

Honestly I didn't know what to expect when I started this game. Aside from one small spot, there are no musical mini-games. You won't be picking song lyrics or singing to your fans. But you will definitely see a group of outsiders grow into a band if you let them.

Renders look good, definitely serviceable for the story. In my opinion the sex scenes seemed a bit bland, but then again MC isn't that much of a lewd figure - so it fit within the story. The characters look fine and it's great to see Jacob being there as your fellow bandmember. The band feels like they grow together with each step and while family matters happen in your life, the band helps you hold it together when you can't. This is about the relationships, not about the music.

Playing nice with everyone will get you nowhere as the women will learn of each others influence and it will affect how your game plays out. Ironically, your sister is one of the hottest characters in game (which the game hints towards), but the game cheekily steers away from industry tropes to keep your desires within the family. I could have missed one or two characters in the game for extra minutes with the characters we've come to love, but it helps in building a world for the MC - where Naked Park rules the arena. Would have loved to have had this get more out of hand with the band. But things get out of hand with the family.

I love how the game tries knotting up what ends there are by hinting at a future with the characters. There are clear signs the dev wanted this story to round out well and that's commendable for your first game. It's a typical AVN pick-and-choose structure and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

4/5

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard
Sep 3, 2020
Seriously, how much longer is it gonna take for Emma's ending to be released? It's been 7 months.

View attachment 2759647
I actually have given up all hope and besides her ending is probably not going to be anything special

probably one scene or one date with the MC and that's it

I'm betting that she isn't going to get a really happy ending with mc

and knowing how badly this game treats her

her ending is going to be open-ended or vague

and it's really shit cuz she was the best character in the entire game

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I actually have given up all hope and besides her ending is probably not going to be anything special

probably one scene or one date with the MC and that's it

I'm betting that she isn't going to get a really happy ending with mc

and knowing how badly this game treats her

her ending is going to be open-ended or vague

and it's really shit cuz she was the best character in the entire game
She was probably my favourite too.
The ending isn't gonna be too complex, but that's OK. I don't think it's going to be open-ended either, but it will be short.
That's fine with me.

Sep 3, 2020
She was probably my favourite too.
The ending isn't gonna be too complex, but that's OK. I don't think it's going to be open-ended either, but it will be short.
That's fine with me.
it doesn't have to be long but it has to be satisfying

I want marriage I want kids but all we're going to get is one date

maybe coffee in a cafe and that's it I'm calling it now

this is actually one of the few topics that actually get me a little upset because she was such

a Sweet character and I'm telling you she loves him the most out of all the girls

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
it doesn't have to be long but it has to be satisfying

I want marriage I want kids but all we're going to get is one date

maybe coffee in a cafe and that's it I'm calling it now

this is actually one of the few topics that actually get me a little upset because she was such

a Sweet character and I'm telling you she loves him the most out of all the girls
Julia loves him the most, but... :cry:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It's over and I'm just disappointed I didn't get a chance to fuck Ruby :cry:. The MC is good friends with Jacob so I don't think he would have minded if the MC got some action with Ruby :D.

Reactions: Tunak23

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hopefully the devs next game comes out soon. It'd be nice to see regular updates from Mr Jet again.

xdd123aaa

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah so I finally got around to playing this one. Really good tbh, but it's been a while since I played a VN
But one of my faves definitely.
Selina BEST GIRL :pPPP

My ranking as of right now (having only completed Selina + Jane (good and bad?) endings, will def change)
1 Selina
2 Jane
3 Lisa
4 Rosa
5 Jade
6 Catherine
7 Nicole
8 Sister
9 Emma
10 Marie + Zoe
11 Anna (most boring and bland girl I've seen in a while... doesn't do anything for me...)

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes