Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Didn't like the game at first, changed my opinion later. Its just funny how all girls want to tie MC down with relationship, and MC is saying yes to all of them lololol. Didn't finish the game yet so no spoilers please.

I see that there is no Harem ending, well A game calling itself becoming a rockstar is expected to have one. But I digress, I respect the direction of the Dev.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
The game is great, I like the girls' designs, but man some visual inconsistencies really throw me out of the immersion.
e.g. Bathroom sex with Selina while mom is there, she's wearing a red shirt, but during the scene it turns into a different style blue shirt, then back to the red in the aftermath.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Man this game has a good writing, although it starts very slowly when its in its groove its amazing.

Love the characters, espcially Jade, Celina and Lisa as LIs. The scene in the hosptial was brutall. Celine, Emma,Lisa and Jane fell hard for mc, In IRL some of them even seeing a picture of femily and kids Celine, Emma , Lisa and maybe Jane. Seeing both of them cry Espcially Celine was brutal.

Celine was a surprise, at first I thought she was a Nympho, but after her telling me her story I (And mc) connected with her, so seeing her go through it again was a shock.

Julia deserves her own game, she is amazing, she is the definition of a strong female, she is feminie, gorgous, smart, funny, happy, motherly, and is very loyal to both friends and femily. I won't lie, I definetly wanted to romance her. Games and Media in general are failing in creating A really strong female character.

Reactions: p22

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and 1 route where dumps anna to have 3some with milfs but that doesn't lead to ending with them.

EKay67

Nov 14, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Become a Rock Star [v1.0] [Mr Jet] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.32GB
Repack size: 769MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: This is not the final release, for more info go here.

PC = / PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: Fan-made QuickFix, for more info go here and give a like to Meushi :geek:
QuickFix1 =

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.85GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:
Could'nt download it multiple times, it says has virus

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes