Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Top 5 such a waste beauties & hotties in the game
1. Julia
2. Dr. Karen
3. Marie
4. short-haired girlfriend in the house party where MC can bang Emma or stay with Lisa/Jade (forgot the name)
5. The other sister of MC which we can only see in the intro

I hope that next game of Mr. Jet we can see some or all of these girls in action

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. Julia
2. Dr. Karen
3. Marie
4. short-haired girlfriend in the house party where MC can bang Emma or stay with Lisa/Jade (forgot the name)

I hope that next game of Mr. Jet we can see some or all of these girls in action
blonde sister got quite a bit of screentime on last 2 updates.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
1. Julia
2. Dr. Karen
3. Marie

Marie is extra weird i gotta say, the others i kinda understand(he didn't want incest, Dr Karen was an obvious hoebag[maybe could've had one scene], and banging your buddies girl yikes), but Marie gets an intro and appears a couple of times before her scene, and even though her scene comes relatively early the scene still portrays her as a "let's take it slow" girl.
Choosing her over Lisa sounded like a big time fork on the road, but only one road went ahead, like the dev lost interest in the character.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I believe they're referring to a nude scene not necessarily a sex scene like how we get Julia naked in the bath while on the phone with the main character.
yea that, was wondering if poster referred to that other scene julia got.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
been a while since i played this one - were there any trouple endings added or is it still all solo only? also - any bad endings for the ratboy?

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
1. Julia
2. Dr. Karen
3. Marie

Really no Rosa?

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
emma and nicole.
Pretty sure Nicole lost that Poll against Emma. However from what I've seen it seems like it was very close so if Nicole gets one too then cool but I haven't seen anything confirming it yet

Was that confirmed on their patreon or something? That would explain why I haven't seen it. Was it posted on here at all too? I haven't been constantly active on this thread so I could have missed it if it was confirmed on here too

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was that confirmed on their patreon or something? That would explain why I haven't seen it. Was it posted on here at all too? I haven't been constantly active on this thread so I could have missed it if it was confirmed on here too
possibility like emma.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes