Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 Hello, don't know if anyone asked already, but can I have an ending with Rosa?
You seem to be well informed. Thank you! :BootyTime:
No.

Rosa has just come out of a long term marriage and just wants fun. She's also sleeping with some of her students. She doesn't want another relationship.

If you get the threesome with her and the club owner you find out she doesn't even like the MC much and was just using him for a quick fuck.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
So who LI have a ending? I dont want to bother with others womens who dont have a ending.

Last edited:

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Not every single game has to be harem, you can always play one of the other 459275282952593247 harem games out there. Sorry if I am salty, but harem lovers are the most greedy bunch as it is the most popular genre and most games are harem, yet you always want more. Games like this are a breath of fresh air and like a needle in the stack of harem games.
brother I didn't ask for it to BE harem, I simply asked if it still isn't lmfao. You went on this tirade for no reason. If it isn't, cool I move on. If it is? Cool I'll hop back in.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I simply asked if it still isn't lmfao.
It is not a genuine question though. First of all you can see that there is no harem tag, second if you got to the point where everyone starts finding out that you date multiple people you realize that 1) That is quite far into the game and you can see that the game is structured in a way that the plot doesn't work with harem. 2) Why would dev go through the effort of making content for girls finding out if there was harem intended? It's like going to a harem game and asking if it is still a harem game or if girls started to leave the MC if he dates multiple girls.

You came here to say that:

I kinda just stopped caring for it.
Because no harem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So who LI have a ending? I dont want to bother with others womens who dont have a ending.
Jane.
Lisa.
Lisa with Jade.
Anna.
Selena.
Emma.

If anyone know pls answer this, I remember this game marked complete long time ago but now it has new contents o_O Is the dev still making new ending or something for this game?
Emma's ending is the last and that was only because it really should have been part of the base game to start with.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes