Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you walk away from the window before she sees you, you should be good to go. It's been awhile since I played the beginning.
That's the first sighting, not the one that leads to sex, that happens a couple of days after.

As far as I remember that first time is unavoidable.

Reactions: Dark Silence

uaxreaper

Jun 1, 2021
blah i give up i was playing this time i saw janes go from false to truth on the path so i think mine might be broke i dont know 4 times and i get the same no emma i waited so long for this damn ending wish the dev would have made the endings stand alone would have made my life easy well thanks for all the help guys i will retry number 5 tomorrow

JustMy2Cents

Jun 12, 2018
No, she was only using MC for a bit of fun, she was never going to have a relationship with him.

She's only just got divorced and is having fun fucking around. She's fucking some of her students and had a bit of fun with the MC, she is not looking for another relationship.

If you manage to get the threesome with the club boss and her, she doesn't particularly like the MC at all except as a quick fuck.

Knowing what kind of person Rose truly is and then see her play good grandma doesnt sit right

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Glad we got an Emma ending. Wasn't my favorite, but she was still interesting. Probably 3rd if I were to rank them. I always felt she wasn't appreciated for carrying the title of "ex".

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Hmm... Not sure who in their right minds appreciates an ex. They're an ex for reasons.
EXACTLY! Thanks for proving it. She wasn't an ex that cheated, and it wasn't that somebody else came between her and the MC. But people hear/read ex, and instantly want nothing to do with it.
MC recalls they broke up after a "stupid fight". So to me that "ex" title doesn't add or substract anything.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes