Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
EXACTLY! Thanks for proving it. She wasn't an ex that cheated, and it wasn't that somebody else came between her and the MC. But people hear/read ex, and instantly want nothing to do with it.
MC recalls they broke up after a "stupid fight". So to me that "ex" title doesn't add or substract anything.
That may or may not be, but, I would never take an ex back. That's just me. But I think I remember reading that they both felt the relationship was toxic for some reason. I'll be restarting at some point, so I'll know then.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
you can break up peacefully with someone because feelings aren't there anymore or vision for the future aren't aligned. You can even stay friend with an ex (and fool around a bit if need xD)
Breaking doesn't have to be hates, cries and fights
I'm old. I know. I'm still friends with a couple, but I'll never take them back. It's just how I am.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
well, if they don't read the tags, they won't read the disclaimer ;)
I reckon you are wrong. Disclaimers are always highly visible and hard to miss, contrary to tags.

I actually never look at tags, especially not the spoiler sectioned ones.
(but I'm lucky I can afford to, as I'm not afflicted by any for those deep hatred or love certain groups have)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mr.Jet needs to make disclaimer on the main page that there is no incest and harem in the game so that idiots stop asking it
If only that worked.

There are many games here with warnings about things in giant red letters but the thread is still full of people asking about said stuff.

Sadly, idiots don't think to read descriptions, tags, dev notices or changelogs.

Some idiots don't even listen when told things. I remember back in this thread someone asked for incest and about 12 of us told him it wasn't happening yet he was adamant it was because the sis got her tits out. He wouldn't grasp that the dev was just teasing.

He never did come back so I could do the I told you so dance.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Were any of them harem endings? Never played this ever, but just saw the completed tag so I am curious.
No, there is no harem in the traditional sense...However, there is a route where you can be together with two female members of the gang until the end, that is, a threesome will be the happy ending...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Were any of them harem endings? Never played this ever, but just saw the completed tag so I am curious.
There is no harem.

If you try sleeping with everyone then eventually they find out and you get no one, they all dump MC. Most break up with him in one scene but Lisa is sleeping at that time, she finds out later and the band breaks up.

There is no harem and trying to get with everyone will leave you with no one.

Do you expect me to search the entire 755 pages?
No, but the page before this already answered that question.

Plus I just word searched harem and there are pages of people saying "no harem". I didn't notice any arguments over definition because there is no harem at all to define.

The most the game has is a threeway between MC and the 2 female band members.

Reactions: xtr3mx7

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Finally Emma got her happy ending and I liked it...And that pool scene, hmm quality... (y)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Wake me up when there's a boy toy for Rosa and Catherine ending...

Yeah i know, they weren't interested in romance, blah, blah, blah...
But 2 things:
Doing that once(and performing very well) and never again feels like a huge waste.
And also the woman who isn't looking for love and relationship but, against her better judgement, ends falling for the guy anyway is a trope that i love.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2023
There is no harem.

If you try sleeping with everyone then eventually they find out and you get no one, they all dump MC. Most break up with him in one scene but Lisa is sleeping at that time, she finds out later and the band breaks up.

There is no harem and trying to get with everyone will leave you with no one.
Every times someone asks for harem we should answer Yes go for it my dude !

And then we'll enjoy their scream of agony after the hospital scene.

evil-laugh-the-matrix.gif

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes