Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's debatable.

Never cared for Emma nor Selina or Rosa for that matter.

I'm on the Jade train. Would have loved a solo path for her. I did think we were going to get it during the pool scene but alas it was just one scene.
Jade was always my first choice, but decided on Selina as she came as a solo package. Now, if the dev gives us a solo ending with Jade, I'd be happy as fuck.

My first ex is still in my mind to this day, I can't forget her... don't know why
I have an ex still on my mind also. Even after 40 years, she has never left. So, I feel ya on that.

Not in this case, she is an ex for absolutely no good reason.
There doesn't need to be a good reason. Sometimes life gets in the way. You just make the best of it.

Reactions: MixQQ

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Buff and good-looking are two adjectives that don't correspond to each other. :)
What da fuck ?? Hater.:p Them killer abs and big arms will definitely get some pussies wet with little to no effort tho. Joke aside, by "buff guy", I meant buff as in fit, not a steroid-addicted bodybuilder with an 'impressive' 2inch dick, ffs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
You mean apart from the fact I am a girl?

There are plenty of women chasing the gold that don't give a shit about anything else. Gold diggers are a very real thing. I went to school with quite a few of them.

One of my old friends left school and married a semi rich 67 year old. She was 18. He was balding, wrinkled and could barely walk but he showered her in jewelry and when he died 5 years later she walked away with his entire estate and doesn't ever need to work in her life.

Do you think Beyonce would have married Jay-Z if he wasn't as successful as he is?

No, no she wouldn't. She's a stunner and he looks like he got hit by the ugly bus and it reversed back over his face for good measure.
Many individuals nowadays assert that they are girls, so I cant know for sure.

If MC is unable to leech financial support from his family and cannot establish a successful career as a rockstar, I would maintain my initial perspective.

Even a guy like Joe Schmoe can attract low value women if he possesses wealth or is in the lime life. However, he lacks the intellectual prowess to attain such status to compensate for his appearance. I believe that MC falls into the same predicament.

Last edited:

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
I get that some people hate the MC for several reason but you're delusional. He's young, he has a fortune and a big dick.
If he makes it with his band he'd have an infinite supply of pussy on top of the one he already had before.
I dont think so, my brain just works different. Your points is based of Mr Jet's perfect storm everything is given writing for the MC.

If this was real life and his life wasnt on easy mode. He wouldnt get to buns based of his duckface and non existent personality.

Sep 26, 2023
I dont think so, my brain just works different. Your points is based of Mr Jet's perfect storm everything is given writing for the MC.

If this was real life and his life wasnt on easy mode. He wouldnt get to buns based of his duckface and non existent personality.
His brothers are way more handsome than him by the way. They should be the pussies slayers, they're even richer than him :rolleyes:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
worth download ?
What do you want to download? The game? That's up to you... Read the tags and if you're interested in this kind of content then definitely give it a chance... It really can't be a bad game with 757 pages of comments... And don't complain about it having an ugly duck mouth for MC, because everyone already knows that... The girls are beautiful... And the animations too...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Nice ending for Emma. I was hoping for a Nicole ending, but oh well.
I understand if you're sad, and so are those who wanted a Rosa endgame, but none of them are main girls. So none of them have enough content in the game to finish the story with them. Perhaps it would have been nice to know the fate of Nicole, but unfortunately that was left out. And we know Rosa will be a happy grandmother if you choose Selina.

salome

May 7, 2017
hello, here I have a small problem I cannot play, the menu does not appear but I have the image. What to do ? THANKS.
0__1_.jpg
I don't have a menu not like in the picture

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes