FelicityLove

Feb 16, 2023
I dont think so, my brain just works different. Your points is based of Mr Jet's perfect storm everything is given writing for the MC.

If this was real life and his life wasnt on easy mode. He wouldnt get to buns based of his duckface and non existent personality.
You say that completely ignoring that gold diggers exist. You made a general blanket statement that women want more than just money. That does apply to a good chunk of women. But you continue to ignore that gold diggers exist. Avaron brought it up yet you conveniently ignored it, because it hard counters your original general blanket statement.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I am curious how physically attractive do you think MC is? We bicker here about how hot / ugly MC's are, I wonder about a girls perspective.
Well, he's a 6/10. With his stupid acting in the first episodes 4/10 to 5/10. The mature MC from the epilogue is a 7/10. But that's just my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Acsuka and Kadajko

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
To be fair i'm a lesbian so grading mens attractiveness isn't something i'm great at but I wouldn't say he was ugly.

Obviously he's not panty dropping hot but he's not repulsive either.
As a Bi person, I think he's ok but better on the maturity as well. If he was too hot, I'd have anxiety.... like most would. I'd say 6/10 for normalcy. I'd probably get drinks with the guy, at least.

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
1. rich daddy would disown him for being a bastard, his face too ugly and is a sign of mom having other lovers. So no money, no apartment, no buns
I know a wealthy guy who says, I have three beautiful children and two ugly ones. If I ever find out who the father of the ugly ones is, I'm gonna kill him." Yet he treats his ugly kids just the same as the attractive ones.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Prime George Michael, Chris Hemsworth and Keanu Reeves.
It is interesting that a lesbian finds the same guys hot that most straight girls do. I always imagined, that since lesbians are attracted to girls they would find guys like this more hot for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
It is interesting that a lesbian finds the same guys hot that most straight girls do. I always imagined, that since lesbians are attracted to girls they would find guys like this more hot for example:
Hrm... as a straight male, who do you think is more attractive: Chris Hemsworth or this other guy you posted?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's more on the scale of feminine beauty, if i'm going to hop on the straight girl train for my choices then i'd go for straight girl attractive.

I may only sleep with women but I have no problems admitting their are some crazy hot guys around.

Damn, Ava. You going for a 4some or just 3 solo romance saves? :ROFLMAO:
It would need to be all 3 at once.

1 cooking, 1 cleaning and the other holding my wine glass.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
That's more on the scale of feminine beauty.
Hmm, I only have one scale. I find the same things attractive for both men and women. But I am only sexually attracted to these same things if it is a woman, it is like a switch is being flipped in my head from aesthetics to sexy depending on the sex of the person.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes