Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
What do you want to download? The game? That's up to you... Read the tags and if you're interested in this kind of content then definitely give it a chance... It really can't be a bad game with 757 pages of comments... And don't complain about it having an ugly duck mouth for MC, because everyone already knows that... The girls are beautiful... And the animations too...
At least we got a different mc this time. Usually all games have the same 18-20 yr old mofo :KEK:

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone , This is complated Turkish version.

Release Date: 07.10.2023
Developer: Mr Jet -
Modder : AlxTr
Version: 1.01 - (Emma's Ending)
Other thread: Fan Art Thread
Language:Turkish
OSX : Windwos / Linux
Size : 6.4 GB
Subject Link : Turkish Translated here

Reactions: ymy42

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
As much as I love the game, I have to say I'm disappointed there's no way to romance Nicole. Every single thing about her is exciting to me, but there's just a couple of brief encounters, then nothing.

Makes me sad.

Oct 25, 2021
Yeah so I finally got around to playing this one. Really good tbh, but it's been a while since I played a VN
But one of my faves definitely.
Selina BEST GIRL :pPPP

My ranking as of right now (having only completed Selina + Jane (good and bad?) endings, will def change)
1 Selina
2 Jane
3 Lisa
4 Rosa
5 Jade
6 Catherine
7 Nicole
8 Sister
9 Emma
10 Marie + Zoe
11 Anna (most boring and bland girl I've seen in a while... doesn't do anything for me...)
I need to ask Jade did she deserve to be a main girl or is she in the same vein as Anna??

Chachera

Feb 11, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of Become a Rock Star v1.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Error un android

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
Wake me up when there's a boy toy for Rosa and Catherine ending...

Yeah i know, they weren't interested in romance, blah, blah, blah...
But 2 things:
Doing that once(and performing very well) and never again feels like a huge waste.
And also the woman who isn't looking for love and relationship but, against her better judgement, ends falling for the guy anyway is a trope that i love.
damn right

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes