xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
After getting blackmailed, raped, and bred by every random pervert and ugly bastard in town, she wishes she banged her brother when she had the chance. :devilish:
Would serve her right for being such a dirty tease. ;)
Why only perverts and ugly bastards and no decent, charismatic, funny guy who keeps his sadistic/kinky side strictly reserved for the women he beds or tries to romance ??:WaitWhat: Never understood this appeal in ugly bastards smashing women they've have 0.1% chance of doing IRL, and that only if they were at least multi-millionaires, but different strokes, I guess.

What part of "Julia is too sweet, intelligent, hard-working and sexy for her body to be sullied" didn't you read? :WutFace:
Exactly. She don't give that kinda woman vibe off, but she seems like she'll be the one doing all the fucking if an ugly idiot ever tried to do something funny to 'corrupt' her. I bet his asshole would be the only thing getting 'corrupted' by her 12inch black dildo, exactly what rapey fuckers like that deserve. :whistle::giggle:

Also, I don't play female MCs :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aristos and BTWZ1

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
i play a lot of games but i rarely write a review but for this game i have to
first i like it very much this is my review for the game
the plot is perfect simple and easy to flow no deeper thinking good specially in this game it doesn't need to be more complicated
writting for Npcs is good their stories and all that

maybe my words are just praising Mr.Jet but it really is a good game it took me maybe 20h to finish

and for the people asking for Julia love you guys should know maybe he had planned everything for the story in adavanced so maybe adding something in the middle of progress is not a good thing at all
hey i like Julia as character my self but you cant be greedy all the time

take me as example until the game finished i never broke up with anyone i change variables all the time and yet there is a certain rule in this game like i said before you cant take everything

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried a few of the most popular ones (Anna's, Free Pass, etc.) and I just can't enjoy them. I absolutely can't.
Some people may argue I'm biased or something, but that's not true. In fact, when I discovered the AVN world a few years ago I tried everything that was published on this site at the time; I came with a clean mind and no prejudices towards an industry I didn't know anything about. Then I tried a game called Katie's Corruption and couldn't enjoy it; the girl was hot but something was off. I didn't realize right away, but some time later the same happened with another game and I understood it had to do with it having a female protagonist. Games with female MCs are only used to cater to certain fetishes that I find repulsive, and on the other hand I find it difficult to choose which guy I want to let fuck me :WutFace:. I prefer more pussy and less dick in the games I play, ngl.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, that's probably one of the last topics I'd ever have discussed with anyone :KEK:
If would be funnier if you did and your friend said: "Well, there's Kyle, really cute, sensitive, but tiny penis. Then there's Ahmed. He's an asshole, but he's got a big penis. There's also Craig. Nice guy, doesn't talk much. Likes puppies, kittens and roses." :ROFLMAO:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Now .. this thread is supposed to be for talking of this game and not of your lives.
This game is about the life of one MC and chance encounters with the girls who find genuine interest in MC.
I've tried a few of the most popular ones (Anna's, Free Pass, etc.) and I just can't enjoy them. I absolutely can't.
Some people may argue I'm biased or something, but that's not true. In fact, when I discovered the AVN world a few years ago I tried everything that was published on this site at the time; I came with a clean mind and no prejudices towards an industry I didn't know anything about. Then I tried a game called Katie's Corruption and couldn't enjoy it; the girl was hot but something was off. I didn't realize right away, but some time later the same happened with another game and I understood it had to do with it having a female protagonist. Games with female MCs are only used to cater to certain fetishes that I find repulsive, and on the other hand I find it difficult to choose which guy I want to let fuck me :WutFace:. I prefer more pussy and less dick in the games I play, ngl.
I bet before getting into AVNs, you would never have imagined saying/thinking or writing those words before. I mean could you imagine talking to one of your friends and saying: "You know, there are so many dudes, I wonder which one I should let fuck me." :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that's probably one of the last topics I'd ever have discussed with anyone :KEK:
If would be funnier if you did and your friend said: "Well, there's Kyle, really cute, sensitive, but tiny penis. Then there's Ahmed. He's an asshole, but he's got a big penis. There's also Craig. Nice guy, doesn't talk much. Likes puppies, kittens and roses." :ROFLMAO:
Nothing about any primadonna courted by tools and looking for the one to make her wet.
At all.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
It was an alright update. Not the best that has come. But as I said never really cared for Emma. Personally speaking the best ending so far has been Anna. Closely followed by Jane.

I felt the Lisa/Jade route fell flat which was surprising considering how much time and effort was put in both of them across the game.

Reactions: MixQQ

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
how many times his game will gonna come with new dlcs in future
Realistically that is it.

Although there could be one last one with Nicole.
Because it was planned at one point, a lot of people do want it, and it would make sense with the way the relationship with her developed (deleted scene to fix her personality, increased intimacy over time, her saying sex was a one time only thing but then happening again because feelings changed, ...)

Reactions: phrenetik

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Although there could be one last one with Nicole.
Because it was planned at one point, a lot of people do want it, and it would make sense with the way the relationship with her developed (deleted scene to fix her personality, increased intimacy over time, her saying sex was a one time only thing but then happening again because feelings changed, ...)
Nicole_ending_info.jpg

1) It was never being 'planned', to begin with. It was all about 'the fans' making the Dev have a thought of it to be somehow implemented in the story. But he had no reasonable cause, intention and time for it. 2) The bj scene was deleted due to some ridiculously fragile players who just couldn't handle that. There were never some romantic feelings between Nicole and MC. She's a good friend to him, only with benefits. It was a couple of times they've 'helped' each other. What kind of a 'relationship' you are all talking about? I can see nothing but a booty call here. And Nicole (the Dev) was smart enough to stop those 'meetings' there in her car. Each has their own personal lives. Each has to move on. I just can't imagine some decent and realistic 'ending' for those two.

So I do understand why MrJet stopped reacting to that... You just can't read between the lines. You just like a good character and want something bigger with them. By YOU I don't mean you in particular but everyone who can't take that yet. To make her own ending rewriting her whole line would be needed, I guess. It'd be lots of work.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 2992341

1) It was never being 'planned', to begin with. It was all about 'the fans' making the Dev have a thought of it to be somehow implemented in the story. But he had no reasonable cause, intention and time for it.
[...]
So I do understand why MrJet stopped reacting to that... You just can't read between the lines. You just like a good character and want something bigger with them. By YOU I don't mean you in particular but everyone who can't take that yet. To make her own ending rewriting her whole line would be needed, I guess. It'd be lots of work.
Only a cursory search got me a post of yours: https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-v1-01-mr-jet.17836/post-9917280
Still thinking about doing something or not at the time, to me sounds like reasonable probability.

Now I'm not going to search for more which I think I could, because I have made my peace from the first time I played this game that Nicole was a side show. I even got pleasantly surprised when she got more than one scene and great ones too. There really isn't anything to read to read between any line, it's always been very clear.
But something being clear doesn't mean it can't change btw. Emma had a very clear decision of being a side show, a baddie maybe even, then she was going to be given an ending, then it was said (rumored?) it was canned. The dev disappeared forever and then came out with that update after months.
Now you've not included me in those who cannot take it and you're right, I've actually stopped following the thread. But I'm just pointing out that no quote can be used to guarantee knowledge. Anyone can change their mind.

Oh and also, do we have that epilogue where the MC doesn't choose any LI as mentioned by the dev in that quote?..

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Still thinking about doing something or not at the time, to me sounds like reasonable probability.
That's what was the issue - he couldn't find a reason to do it. Her side story gave him no answer how to do it properly or if it's even possible to lead it to some logical 'end'. It already had an 'end'. I think it was a moment of weakness on the Dev's part to say he had a hard time making a decision.

Oh and also, do we have that epilogue where the MC doesn't choose any LI as mentioned by the dev in that quote?..
No, he said that there would be nothing interesting to be seen in that epilogue, so it won't be in work. That path ends right after the interview with Jerry without an epilogue. But there is a bug when players get the epilogue for that path as if MC's decided to leave the band. In my script I had it fixed since 1.0 got released, and now, MrJet's aware of that too.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
No, he said that there would be nothing interesting to be seen in that epilogue
So, if someone said they 'need' to add that epilogue, does it qualify as being 'planned' or not?..
See what I mean about quotes, even from the dev themself, being pointless?..

If some people still dream about a Nicole end, let them, there is no need to tell them anything or try to prove to them they are hopeless. If anything, I'm certain having activity on a thread for a 'complete' game is a good thing.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
No, he said that there would be nothing interesting to be seen in that epilogue, so it won't be in work. That path ends right after the interview with Jerry without an epilogue. But there is a bug when players get the epilogue for that path as if MC's decided to leave the band. In my script I had it fixed since 1.0 got released, and now, MrJet's aware of that too.
The last time I played before the update, there was actually an option to leave the band and be alone, without a girl of your choice... There was even an epilogue, MC met his old friend in the garage and told him how good he is alone and went back to his father , to work for the family company... And one scene showed him flirting with his secretary...

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes