moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish Translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.01
*** UPDATED POST - 2023-OCT-10 ***

Traducción al Español - v1.01

Como siempre, hay que descargar este archivo, extraer la carpeta 'game' y pegarla en la que tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---

Spanish Translation - v1.01

As always, download this patch, extract the 'game' folder and copy-paste it wherever you have installed the game, replacing all when asked. There's a switch language option in the Preferences menu

Mega

Agradecimiento especial a AnCaLu por su ayuda para traducir las imágenes con texto / Special thanks to AnCaLu for his help with the translation of pics

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
So, if someone said they 'need' to add that epilogue, does it qualify as being 'planned' or not?..
See what I mean about quotes, even from the dev themself, being pointless?..

If some people still dream about a Nicole end, let them, there is no need to tell them anything or try to prove to them they are hopeless. If anything, I'm certain having activity on a thread for a 'complete' game is a good thing.
I think you're right. Nothing/no one can't stop them dreaming. Well, I tried.

About that epilogue. It was planned and then cancelled. People on here are just lack of some information the Dev gives on Discord. Yesterday he claimed it one more time that BARS has an end of its story. And that a new project will be a different story with new characters.

The last time I played before the update, there was actually an option to leave the band and be alone, without a girl of your choice... There was even an epilogue, MC met his old friend in the garage and told him how good he is alone and went back to his father , to work for the family company... And one scene showed him flirting with his secretary...
There has never been such an option. You can choose either to leave the band (break up with Lisa and stay with Jane/Selina/Anna), or break up with Jane/Selina/Anna and stay with Lisa and the band. In that epilogue MC is alone just because he's broken up with Jane/Selina/Anna after about a year and a half. And yeah, it's a wrong epilogue for the path where MC is alone but stick with his band. There is a bug in the script, and you all will be getting it till it's fixed.

Here's the fixed script.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
It was an alright update. Not the best that has come. But as I said never really cared for Emma. Personally speaking the best ending so far has been Anna. Closely followed by Jane.

I felt the Lisa/Jade route fell flat which was surprising considering how much time and effort was put in both of them across the game.
i agree -Lisa/Jade route is a bit disappointing, but especially an ending

my favorite endings:
1. Selina
2. Jane
3. Anna
4. Lisa (solo)
5. Emma
6. Lisa/Jade

Reactions: AlexMpog

Pudpudpud

Sep 27, 2023
Storyline is okay, male poses not manly enough, girls are hot (not enough big badonkas), dicks are over average which is fine, and the last one is that it has too many hinting self thoughts. Almost makes me feel like a brainless lobotomized person, which makes the story predictable.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
I hope I will be reincarnated as the mc to be with a Jane ^^ my isekai ^^
Classic story but i was damn good. Love is a beautiful thing, too good in fiction, disappointing irl...
Sad for Nicole cuz I particulary love her design but it's all right. Wanted a nice end.

Oct 25, 2021
That's your opinion, but other players like myself like her, so Jet finally did us all a favor and gave us an ending with her. Ain't nothing wrong about this, especially since she never cheated on or betrayed the MC. You already have 5 beautiful LIs to choose from, having one more won't make a difference.
[/QUOTE]
kkkkkkkk I expressed myself badly, I didn't mean to say that Emma is a bad character, just that the game's beautiful construction between and she is MC, and from what I think about the characters in the game she is the least attractive in the game, but I don't want to say others like them more than me, as you said, it depends on each person’s taste

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Seeing this was completed, I sat my fat ass down and finally played through it. I started it a few times before and just didn't really get into it. I'm pretty glad I gave it another shot. Looks like I only have about 10 additional endings to check out now.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

vincentp98

Feb 25, 2020
I would like to thanks Mr jet and his team for this really pleasant game, it reminded me my young age when i began to listen rock music, and no rock&roll isn't dead (another song came to my mind) long life to mr jet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seeing this was completed, I sat my fat ass down and finally played through it. I started it a few times before and just didn't really get into it. I'm pretty glad I gave it another shot. Looks like I only have about 10 additional endings to check out now.
7 endings.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only a cursory search got me a post of yours: https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-v1-01-mr-jet.17836/post-9917280
Still thinking about doing something or not at the time, to me sounds like reasonable probability.

Now I'm not going to search for more which I think I could, because I have made my peace from the first time I played this game that Nicole was a side show. I even got pleasantly surprised when she got more than one scene and great ones too. There really isn't anything to read to read between any line, it's always been very clear.
But something being clear doesn't mean it can't change btw. Emma had a very clear decision of being a side show, a baddie maybe even, then she was going to be given an ending, then it was said (rumored?) it was canned. The dev disappeared forever and then came out with that update after months.
Now you've not included me in those who cannot take it and you're right, I've actually stopped following the thread. But I'm just pointing out that no quote can be used to guarantee knowledge. Anyone can change their mind.

Oh and also, do we have that epilogue where the MC doesn't choose any LI as mentioned by the dev in that quote?..
The one you brought up where dev was undecided was months before the one where he decided not to give her an ending.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The one you brought up where dev was undecided was months before the one where he decided not to give her an ending.
Yes, but what is your point?
If it's to convince me her ending isn't going to happen you are wasting your time, I already don't believe it will.

The chronology between posts is only relevant if discussing something I was not.
The reason I brought up that quote was for a specific purpose. And it certainly was not to prove Nicole's ending will happen.

Reactions: botc76

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
So i would to say that Selina is a deeper character than I through she was.
I misjudged it and didn't wanted her route but now I kind of try it and she is not the slut i had in mind previously, am happily surprised. I think that she will not gain my favors for Jane but could be interesting.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So i would to say that Selina is a deeper character than I through she was.
I misjudged it and didn't wanted her route but now I kind of try it and she is not the slut i had in mind previously, am happily surprised. I think that she will not gain my favors for Jane but could be interesting.
She even explains why she acted the way she did when you first met at one point. She's best girl in the game for me.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
She even explains why she acted the way she did when you first met at one point. She's best girl in the game for me.
Yeah and I wasn't able to go at that point of the story.
Due to that attitude, but now I appreciate her.
I don't want to, but is there an ending with her mom? anna's boss?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah and I wasn't able to go at that point of the story.
Due to that attitude, but now I appreciate her.
I don't want to, but is there an ending with her mom? anna's boss?
Nope, the threesome is the ending of the relationship between the MC and the two ladies.

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes