cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think he means like Jade, Selina's mom, the boss at the pub and Nicole. Those are the only side girls I know of.
jade has ending, it was clear quite a long time that no endings with rosa or mc's ex-boss. mc's sisters weren't sidegirls ever (no incest).

OkSocks

Jun 24, 2023
I was sitting here playing the game waiting to bang Julia or Rachel and it never came I was so disappointed with the game, then I was disappointed with myself Its not normal for a guy to bang his sister what have I become :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was sitting here playing the game waiting to bang Julia or Rachel and it never came I was so disappointed with the game, then I was disappointed with myself Its not normal for a guy to bang his sister what have I become :unsure:
it's not normal to fuck own mom or daughter either but still we play games where that happens.

OkSocks

Jun 24, 2023
it's not normal to fuck own mom or daughter either but still we play games where that happens.
Yeah I'm joking mostly was just surprised at myself that I expected it, guess cause its so common in these games and the two sister characters looked great also I felt like it may have been hinted at it in a scene or 2 for Julia.

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes