Sep 26, 2023
Fiona.jpg

Hey everyone! As promised, I'm excited to share some news about my new project with you. Although I have a few options for the game's title, I haven't decided on one just yet. For now, I've been calling it "Domino Beach," but this might change in the future.
So, what's this game about? The main theme revolves around the beach, lifeguards, the sea, sun, and sand. Think of it as something akin to the old "Baywatch" series but with a younger, more contemporary vibe. The game will feature a lot of characters, and unlike BARS, I'm aiming to create more interactions among them. I want to establish a kind of ecosystem where they all intertwine and around which the story evolves.
This time around, I've tweaked the way I work on the game. Previously, I used to sketch out the plot and gradually start rendering while writing dialogues. Now, I'm writing the plot with dialogues from the get-go and only then moving on to the image rendering. As of now, the storyline for the first episode is about ~70% complete. Most of the major locations are done, as are the main characters (I'll attach a few location images to this post so you can get a sneak peek). Of course, some minor details might still change, but a large part of my vision is steadily coming to life. However, there are still a few aspects I haven't started yet: interface, music, sound effects, etc. Overall, there's a lot of work to be done, but I'm optimistic and genuinely excited about starting a new project. It's especially thrilling when you think through every detail from the beginning.
I'll continue to share more news about this game with you. Until then, thanks everyone for your support and best of luck!
MrJet

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
'wave BRAKERS'? So, it's about mechanics fixing brakes while they surf? Maybe it should be 'Wave Breakers' as that makes more sense. Waves break, they don't brake.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 3041201

Hey everyone! As promised, I'm excited to share some news about my new project with you. Although I have a few options for the game's title, I haven't decided on one just yet. For now, I've been calling it "Domino Beach," but this might change in the future.
So, what's this game about? The main theme revolves around the beach, lifeguards, the sea, sun, and sand. Think of it as something akin to the old "Baywatch" series but with a younger, more contemporary vibe. The game will feature a lot of characters, and unlike BARS, I'm aiming to create more interactions among them. I want to establish a kind of ecosystem where they all intertwine and around which the story evolves.
This time around, I've tweaked the way I work on the game. Previously, I used to sketch out the plot and gradually start rendering while writing dialogues. Now, I'm writing the plot with dialogues from the get-go and only then moving on to the image rendering. As of now, the storyline for the first episode is about ~70% complete. Most of the major locations are done, as are the main characters (I'll attach a few location images to this post so you can get a sneak peek). Of course, some minor details might still change, but a large part of my vision is steadily coming to life. However, there are still a few aspects I haven't started yet: interface, music, sound effects, etc. Overall, there's a lot of work to be done, but I'm optimistic and genuinely excited about starting a new project. It's especially thrilling when you think through every detail from the beginning.
I'll continue to share more news about this game with you. Until then, thanks everyone for your support and best of luck!
MrJet

It might be time to open a new discussion

Wafunoy

Dec 3, 2021
I have a few android games from this site and I downloaded this one recently and when I tried installing it, it showed update instead of install. I did no try to press update as I'm afraid it will replace any of my installed games or apps for that matter. Gotta ask if this is normal with these type of games. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a few android games from this site and I downloaded this one recently and when I tried installing it, it showed update instead of install. I did no try to press update as I'm afraid it will replace any of my installed games or apps for that matter. Gotta ask if this is normal with these type of games. Thanks.
maybe you had prev. version installed.

Wafunoy

Dec 3, 2021
maybe you had prev. version installed.
I don't remember ever installing this game on my phone, I also checked my installed apps and found none. I think it has similarities to my already installed games and my phone mistakes it to be the same game. I'll try installing it again after finishing and removing my other games, maybe I can give an update to which game it is.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that the girl shown in the preview may have been made using the same model as Tara from Chasing Sunsets :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that the girl shown in the preview may have been made using the same model as Tara from Chasing Sunsets :unsure:
which girl? anyways possible since daz assets come in packs.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
which girl? anyways possible since daz assets come in packs.
The one in the previous page:

Same eyes, same eyebrows, exactly the same nose, similar body shape, similar mouth.
Different jaw though, but I guess the morphs can be adjusted according to taste.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like said very possible since daz packs aren't cheap so same assets gets used quite widely.

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes