expnew

Jan 14, 2023
A good game that kept me entertained for a week.
The graphics are good.
Nice music.
We have a large selection of different girls.
The story could have been more complex, but it is entertaining and emotional enough.
Disadvantages are some sex scenes become boring and unnecessary.
The main character is ugly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The main character is ugly.
doesn't matter if he is or isn't, still he can get lots of pussy and rocker doesn't need to look good to get pussy (for example mick jagger, keith richards, steve tyler, etc) .

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The only problem I see with this game is, and I've said this before, no Jade solo. :ROFLMAO: C'mon, Jet! Give us the Jade solo ending!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You should've just let him play it that way. I love when people come back crying when they lost everything. :ROFLMAO: Yeah. I'm a bit evil that way. :devilish:
I'm actually surprised I was so pleasent to be honest....I must be having a good day...the dolls help...not that I was playing with them again....damn I need coffee....

Just being clear.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
You should've just let him play it that way. I love when people come back crying when they lost everything. :ROFLMAO: Yeah. I'm a bit evil that way. :devilish:
oh yeah, punishment for being a man whore, devious)
actually the fact that I usually play solo routes made this game easy for me - Selina and that's it
but I can only imagine how many asses were burnt after the hospital scene

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm actually surprised I was so pleasent to be honest....I must be having a good day...the dolls help...not that I was playing with them again....damn I need coffee....

Just being clear.
Dolls you say? Creepy things. I always think I can hear them whispering. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh yeah, punishment for being a man whore, devious)
actually the fact that I usually play solo routes made this game easy for me - Selina and that's it
but I can only imagine how many asses were burnt after the hospital scene
many, only lisa if was on her path stayed (she didn't hear that mc had cheated her).

Reactions: AlexMpog

Venom 0300

May 9, 2018
just complete this story and unlock all gallery, my personal favorite is Jade, sadly its only available with Lisa but i don't mind as she is my second favorite, and third is is surprising to me but its Jane, never thought I like older woman before, by far the most i dislike is the Bar ceo redhead, trying to ruin Anna romance. also, for some reason Lisa reminds me a name Chloe for some reason. if anyone know a modal that look like Lisa but named Chloe, let me know thank you. love this and hope more like this (all be it smaler than 7gb would be nice) story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just complete this story and unlock all gallery, my personal favorite is Jade, sadly its only available with Lisa but i don't mind as she is my second favorite, and third is is surprising to me but its Jane, never thought I like older woman before, by far the most i dislike is the Bar ceo redhead, trying to ruin Anna romance. also, for some reason Lisa reminds me a name Chloe for some reason. if anyone know a modal that look like Lisa but named Chloe, let me know thank you. love this and hope more like this (all be it smaler than 7gb would be nice) story.
head to recommendations and ask games with same model.

under 7 gigs is bit rare nowadays.

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes