Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
not 90, i'd say 50. some models are used more and some less.
OMG!!! Are you serious??? :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
I love everything about Tara and I need more of her! Can you please point me to 4 or 5 games where I can find a girl with her looks?
Thank you!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OMG!!! Are you serious??? :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
I love everything about Tara and I need more of her! Can you please point me to 4 or 5 games where I can find a girl with her looks?
Thank you!
tara who? you have been here long enuf to know that what you are after you need to ask at recommendations.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
tara who? you have been here long enuf to know that what you are after you need to ask at recommendations.
Oh dear cxx, I know that emotions and feelings are often misinterpreted on the Internet, but you have been here long enuf too to know when I'm being snarky :Kappa:
He won't find 3 or 4 female chars in other games that use the same model as the one I mentioned.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
I last played v0.90 and now decided to finally pick up the game again since all the endings have been finished. I opened my Emma route save from the point where MC was leaving her place after the sex scene. Everything seemed to go alright, the party went fine and some bearded guy claiming to be MC talked to an interviewer about the bands success, though so far there's still no sign of Emma. Then I get to a point where MC is in his office doing some business stuff, his gorgeous secretary flirts with him and after the story skips the sex scene with her (boo!) we go to the old rehearsal garage and I learn that MC isn't in the band anymore, that he used to date Jane for awhile and ended up in bed with Emma the other day. Also, when Jade and Lisa arrive there's hints of some bad blood between MC and Lisa. A very confusing ending I must say.

So, my question is: is that it or did I make a wrong turn somewhere? Or were there some changes to previous updates that I should start an earlier save or even from the beginning? I saw a new locked scene with Emma in the gallery that I would have expected to see.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So, my question is: is that it or did I make a wrong turn somewhere? Or were there some changes to previous updates that I should start an earlier save or even from the beginning? I saw a new locked scene with Emma in the gallery that I would have expected to see.
I think your save was kinda late and was already stuck in the Emma version of the Nobody ending which was the Emma ending of the version 1.0. The Emma ending added on version 1.01 requires you to pick it up from further back I think.

Reactions: Vill3m

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Managed to find the culprit and enjoy my Emma finale. There was a new "Emma love" variable added later that was missing from my save so I just had to replay the day 14 sex scene. The only thing off was that MC's sister asked him if his girlfriend would be at the party too, although MC was single at that point. Here's the code snippet with my suggestion for a fix:

Python:
label day15_before_the_party:
    scene black with fade
    "Some time later. Outside the family mansion."
    play music "music/6 - Positive Mood.ogg"
    scene 15btp01 with dissolve
    sis "Do you think everyone is already here?"
    mc "I was supposed to bring you by a certain time, so yeah, they're probably already there."
    if day14_jane_only == True:
        sis "Jane must be there by now, too."
        mc "Well, considering she helped set it up, yeah."
    elif day15_alone == True: # <--- probably should add here "or day15_emma_end == True"
        sis "The whole family's together... Just think about it."
        mc "Yeah."
    else:
        sis "Your girlfriend, too?"
        mc "She was supposed to come with the band, so yeah."
        sis "I see."
Still, the ending where you stay with the band without picking any girl is a strange mix of "good" and "bad" endings. During the interview the MC talks about his band (instead of his company if you leave the band) but after that the game shows the epilogue for the bad ending as if he had cheated on Lisa, left the band and started a business. Though seeing as the dev is already busy with his next project it will most likely stay that way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
P.S- I'll grieve another timeline eventually. I'm sure. Most likely Selina's. Rosa still sus. If I do Anna's line, I know I'll shed tears. Someone convince me to play the Lisa path or I won't do it. Please. Jade is too precious. Just tell me she isn't left hanging.
rosa has no path, she was just sidefuck and same with nicole. on lisa path you can get jade too so dblwin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darksavior

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
rosa has no path, she was just sidefuck and same with nicole. on lisa path you can get jade too so dblwin.
Noted, then I'll check it out. I'll assume Catherine affects Anna somehow, if I'm guessing correctly. Similar to how Nicole & Jane seems to go.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Noted, then I'll check it out. I'll assume Catherine affects Anna somehow, if I'm guessing correctly. Similar to how Nicole & Jane seems to go.
yes she does and not any good way but if you have played selina path then go with cath.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darksavior
4.20 star(s) 236 Votes