Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Does the latest update provide a better ending for Nicole? If not I think the dev really missed a chance to make a better, more satisfying game.
The Dev missed nothing. He told us the story, and Nicole has her own place in it. And what's with that 'better' ending again? She's where she's supposed to end up. You can't just go find a reason to come up with some happy ending. It all should look real, not far-fetched. In the case of Emma, her story is no longer a bonus. There seemed always to be a room for an option to get her back. There was always an opportunity to change things and not to leave anything unsaid.

Nicole is not about feelings, but about a hookup option for MC. She was meant to be like that. She is a friend with benefits. Up to a certain point.

Subject closed. Months ago. Moreover, by MrJet himself. He just didn't see any reasonable cause to turn her story into something bigger or romantic.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
a mother doing this to her daughter is a lot of bitches.
No real mother would ever betray her daughter like that, especially one who, ironically, hates cheaters lol. You can think of Rosa as your average 10$ cumdump you pumped and dumped for a good time and nothing more than that. The thing that disappoints me the most is that the player doesn't have the choice on how the MC acts, cuz I sure preferred to ruin that hypocritical, stupid hoe's relationship with her daughter as payback, since Selina dumps the MC anyway if he fucks around.

for me she's the least interesting character.
That's your opinion, but other players like myself like her, so Jet finally did us all a favor and gave us an ending with her. Ain't nothing wrong about this, especially since she never cheated on or betrayed the MC. You already have 5 beautiful LIs to choose from, having one more won't make a difference.

That would be Emma. :ROFLMAO:
You spelled Jade or Nicole wrong, bruh, and before some wiseguy grabs their fork and stones to provide 'feedback', I like Nicole's ambitious character, but that femboi haircut is a big no-no and massive turn off... and Jade's plain boring and a downgraded, uglier version of Jane.:p

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You spelled Jade or Nicole wrong, bruh, and before some wiseguy grabs their fork and stones to provide 'feedback', I like Nicole's ambitious character, but that femboi haircut is a big no-no and massive turn off... and Jade's plain boring and a downgraded, uglier version of Jane.:p
You can spell Nicole how you want, I was responding to someone. There's two girls I liked in this. Jade and Selina and since we can't have a solo with Jade, Selina is the only choice. As for Nicole... Well, let's just say that after seeing the Nicole/dad scene when it first dropped, she was off my 'To-Do' list.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard and DA22

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
Changelog:
v1.01 - (Emma's Ending)
Emma's Ending

WTF, who the fuck asked for this?

My reaction to this new update: "WTF, who the fuck asked for this?"
My FBI agent: :()
My wife's boyfrined: :O
Nicholas Cage: "very, very interesting..."
reddit mods: :/
my crush: "aww hell naw, dat boy ain't rite!"
her dad: ...
Sonic: "now I'm mad"
Goku: "you're stronger than the last time we met"

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Changelog:
v1.01 - (Emma's Ending)
Emma's Ending

WTF, who the fuck asked for this?

My reaction to this new update: "WTF, who the fuck asked for this?"
My FBI agent: :()
My wife's boyfrined: :O
Nicholas Cage: "very, very interesting..."
reddit mods: :/
my crush: "aww hell naw, dat boy ain't rite!"
her dad: ...
Sonic: "now I'm mad"
Goku: "you're stronger than the last time we met"
Eh, okay...
steve-harvey.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nobody44773

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've been giving some thought to Julia's situation and I must say that in retrospect I'm happy we didn't get to bang her in this game.
Julia is too sweet, intelligent, hard-working and sexy for her body to be sullied by her retarded, rat-faced brother. She deserves someone much much better that this hideous brain-dead wanna-be Casanova. Hopefully, she'll be a LI in the next game where a more sophisticated and better-looking MC will fuck her in her office as her brother barges in on them; I'd love to see the expression on that rat face when he discovers what was going on behind that door.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
i dld the game for the blonde one ^^ ( nicole didn't know the name before )
curious to see what it will be cuz you don't seem to like her path. by reading you, i will not like it to... liked her honesty with the mc. good design for me.
selina is not for me. to slutty.
lisa and jade no, cuz let's make it professional ^^

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
This game is on my to do list but I didn't played it yet. I can see a new ending was released recently (quite long after the 1.0). Do you think the game will get more updates or is it complete now? (as I didn't played, I can't tell the state of the game with it endings)

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1310879

Overview:
The main character is a man who just moved to a big city, where he gets a new job and wants to create a music group. New acquaintances, new opportunities, now it's all in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: Mr Jet -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01 - (Emma's Ending)
Other thread: Fan Art Thread
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Spanish Translation* - Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod* - Restore Nicole Scene Mod* - Special Renders Pack - Gallery Unlocker* - German translation* - Italian translation - Saves -
Emma Save

Fan Sigs:
The Krogan Dude & Ragnar thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 268866 View attachment 268868 View attachment 268869 View attachment 268870 View attachment 268877 View attachment 268878 View attachment 268876 View attachment 268880 View attachment 268882
View attachment 147338 View attachment 158944 View attachment 158948 View attachment 147334 View attachment 268881 View attachment 158943 View attachment 186508
I can say that I am satisfied with this game, the ending with Emma was missing, it was just what I needed, excellent job.

Reactions: Rorro Argüello

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This game is on my to do list but I didn't played it yet. I can see a new ending was released recently (quite long after the 1.0). Do you think the game will get more updates or is it complete now? (as I didn't played, I can't tell the state of the game with it endings)
It's officially complete now.

Reactions: uniformless

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
per dev this was final update and didn't touch maingame at all.

Reactions: uniformless

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I've been giving some thought to Julia's situation and I must say that in retrospect I'm happy we didn't get to bang her in this game.
Julia is too sweet, intelligent, hard-working and sexy for her body to be sullied by her retarded, rat-faced brother. She deserves someone much much better that this hideous brain-dead wanna-be Casanova. Hopefully, she'll be a LI in the next game where a more sophisticated and better-looking MC will fuck her in her office as her brother barges in on them; I'd love to see the expression on that rat face when he discovers what was going on behind that door.
Even better, she's the MC in the next corruption game. After getting blackmailed, raped, and bred by every random pervert and ugly bastard in town, she wishes she banged her brother when she had the chance. :devilish:
Would serve her right for being such a dirty tease. ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Even better, she's the MC in the next corruption game. After getting blackmailed, raped, and bred by every random pervert and ugly bastard in town, she wishes she banged her brother when she had the chance. :devilish:
Would serve her right for being such a dirty tease. ;)
What part of "Julia is too sweet, intelligent, hard-working and sexy for her body to be sullied" didn't you read? :WutFace:
Also, I don't play female MCs :HideThePain:

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
never ever mc will bang his sisters. :p
It's over. I will quite literally never recover from that. Even though MC's sister in the headline with the rest of the girls. That was a very hard implication for me that there will be incest... but the story took a turn to a more serioustone at one point in development and was dropped because of that probably.

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
What part of "Julia is too sweet, intelligent, hard-working and sexy for her body to be sullied" didn't you read? :WutFace:
Also, I don't play female MCs :HideThePain:
Julia is too sweet, intelligent, hard-working and sexy for her body to be sullied
That's what I read.

Reactions: Bloodguard
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes