UPDATE ONLY:
-

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeSomeone-1.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
where can i meet sasha or steph? Can't find them anywhere?
Sasha is sister, so you can meet her at home (you can also reveal Girl Locations on the left side).
Steph on the hand is unlocked much later, when you graduate from university, if you accept job at High School.

---------------------------------
As far as money goes, I always use this for these kind of games:
You first make a "save to disk", then load it onto the site, you search value needed (Money is quite easy, since it's value can be rather specific, like... 325), so you look at the money you have, press Ctrl+F, type the value in search bar, and change it.

I've also used this to increase exams passed, I've cleared first threshold (5) properly, but when it needed 10, I've decided to edit passed value to 9, and just needed one more test. (It's usually the best to just edit below triggering value, in order not to screw up scenes)

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Sasha is sister, so you can meet her at home (you can also reveal Girl Locations on the left side).
Steph on the hand is unlocked much later, when you graduate from university, if you accept job at High School.

---------------------------------
As far as money goes, I always use this for these kind of games:
You first make a "save to disk", then load it onto the site, you search value needed (Money is quite easy, since it's value can be rather specific, like... 325), so you look at the money you have, press Ctrl+F, type the value in search bar, and change it.

I've also used this to increase exams passed, I've cleared first threshold (5) properly, but when it needed 10, I've decided to edit passed value to 9, and just needed one more test. (It's usually the best to just edit below triggering value, in order not to screw up scenes)
How do we use it to get the halloween and christmas events going out of season?

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
How do we use it to get the halloween and christmas events going out of season?
There's a line
"christmas": {
"active": 0
so you can try enabling that. (changing active to 1)

Didn't work for me tho, the other option is to turn of auto syncing of Date and Time on your PC, and set your computer date to Halloween/Christmas.
Go to Status Bar in lower right corner of your screen, right click on Clock, and choose "Adjust Date/Time", turn off auto syncing (turn off "Set Time Automatically"), and then choose "Change" where it says Set Date and Time Manually.

MRO900

Apr 14, 2020
I have an issue on joiplay, for some reason I can`t unmute the videos?
Bug Report for some reason sound is not working. I tried pressing on it to turn sound on but it wont turn on.
Does anyone have a fix? This is still an issue for v1.4

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes