4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Also! Created a Discord channel for the game. There is nothing at this moment, but at least you can write there about the problems. It's easier to check than a forum thread.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Yea, but I'm not responsible for this thread . . I should make a public release tomorrow. just a leak of new version/
About the warning, when you release the new public version here, on the post with the download link you could click on "Report" -> "Game Update", and in the "more information" field ask for a notice that v0.2 needs a new game. I also think there's a way to ask ownership of the thread, if you're the dev of the game, but I don't know how it works. You probably could PM BaasB for tips about that.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
About the warning, when you release the new public version here, on the post with the download link you could click on "Report" -> "Game Update", and in the "more information" field ask for a notice that v0.2 needs a new game. I also think there's a way to ask ownership of the thread, if you're the dev of the game, but I don't know how it works. You probably could PM BaasB for tips about that.
Yea, I know. I did the report today about it.
Also asked about ownership. Will see.

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Hey, consider checking out the version from itch.io!
The thread is not updated yet. Thanks
This version have same/simillar errors too (no need to write them, other guys uploaded photos and data)
And i'm not talking about late game small errors. Just please do a speed checkup of update after you do it.
It's just pointless to update game and share it unplayable.

Last edited:

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
This version have same/simillar errors too (no need to write them, other guys uploaded photos and data)
And i'm not talking about late game small errors. Just please do a speed checkup of update after you do it.
It's just pointless to update game and share it unplayable.
I fixed all the bugs noticed in the thread. Old saves won't work, because I wrote about it.
The only thing which could block you (actually not) is duplicated quests maybe.
I don't know what you mean by unplayable.

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
I fixed all the bugs noticed in the thread. Old saves won't work, because I wrote about it.
The only thing which could block you (actually not) is duplicated quests maybe.
I don't know what you mean by unplayable.
Oh sry. Usually when bugfix update is on board then just playing new game helps.
Not in my case. I had to delete all save files, probably autosaves were interupting, somehow ignoring bug fix.
All ok for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dev_muffin

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
old saves wont work.
From what I (quickly) seen of the changes, this could have been avoided without too much difficulties.
Save compatibility can sometimes be a bit tricky, but it's rarely unsolvable. This while not ensuring it generally lead with players giving up because they are tired to have to restart every time.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
From what I (quickly) seen of the changes, this could have been avoided without too much difficulties.
Save compatibility can sometimes be a bit tricky, but it's rarely unsolvable. This while not ensuring it generally lead with players giving up because they are tired to have to restart every time.
y, from the next version I will try to avoid that thing. I feel that pain while testing the game :)

also, is there gonna be the any problems if I gonna define a new python class in the game?
is the class should be initialized in after_load label also somehow?

Last edited:

pooriputak

Nov 22, 2022
View attachment 2120994

Overview:
Becoming a trap (working title for now) is a game about young boy Austyn, who decided to travel to parallel universe,
which is highly populated with fictional genders like futanari and traps.
In these realities your hero specified as a trap, so you have no other choice than adapt.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-11-12
Developer: Dev_muffin - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1943690 View attachment 1943684 View attachment 1943692 View attachment 1943683 View attachment 1943693 View attachment 1943694 View attachment 1943695 View attachment 2104290
its trap i download
no mega link i cry

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes