4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Dickmacfuckinsson

Sep 13, 2017
I really don't mean this in a bad way, I'm just asking because I'm wondering if it might be a bug.
Is there only content until you get yoga pants from mom/moms practical lesson?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I really don't mean this in a bad way, I'm just asking because I'm wondering if it might be a bug.
Depends on what you mean by "content" but yes that is the only explicit sexual act in the game rn.

But you take lewds and show off a few times throughout.

Apr 1, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 3, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 11, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 14, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 43, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 103, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 104, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 108, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 113, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 117, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 120, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 123, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 124, in execute
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 124, in <module>
Exception: Could not construct image from argument.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/player_room.rpyc", line 5, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/core/smartphone/smartphone_screen.rpy", line 124, in <module>
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 863, in __init__
    im = image(im)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1879, in image
    raise Exception("Could not construct image from argument.")

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Becoming a Femboy 0.2.1
Tue Nov 29 03:09:38 2022

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/player_room.rpyc", line 5, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 863, in __init__
    im = image(im)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 1879, in image
    raise Exception("Could not construct image from argument.")

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Becoming a Femboy 0.2.1
Tue Nov 29 03:09:38 2022
be sure, that you download the game from itch.io (only downloadable links I responsible for)
and also do not use old saves. for now they are do not working.

Feb 20, 2022
I'm a bit rusty on it, this was mostly a cooledge side interest in ancient civilizations that naturally included historical-religious texts, but I did write an old paper that was on this subject specifically. I thought it was interesting how different the modern interpretations of these are from their classical contexts.

As far as Romans goes it's not as cut and dried as it seems.

First here's the whole context:

First, their sin is very particularly said to be giving up God for a lie. They have abandoned God and so God has abandoned them to their lusts. It has nothing to do with what they’re doing but rather why they’re doing it - and we can see that because the passage in question is not in isolation but in the context of describing what became of them for this abandonment.

Second, the use of the word 'unnatural' here is marked. The Bible actually has an example of what a 'natural' homosexual love looks like in the story of David and Jonathan:

This is something that's not often brought up because it seems very out of place in the contemporary understanding to have a scene that celebrates both a love between men that surpasses that of their love of women and is sanctified and tacitly approved of by those around them. If this is a homosexuality based in love that is to be celebrated then these people described in Romans are having unnatural relationships not because they're homosexual but because they are defined by pure carnality (note the use of 'degrading' passions and remember the contexts in which homosexuality is seen as domination/brutality rather than expressions of love) rather than by a legitimate attraction. Thus, along with all the other vices they're described as falling into, the thrust is their subservience to the flesh and lack of any tenderness for each other.

How can we be convinced that it was not the homosexuality itself that was being called out? Well, take a look: that list of bad things, which are called evil unambiguously, not only fails to mention the homosexuality but doesn't use the word 'unnatural' to describe any of them. Homosexuality is specifically singled out not to say that it's bad on its face but rather to say that their homosexual relations became the unnatural sort - the lustful sort. That's where our 'abomination' distinction is important. This is not a softer type of condemnation but a specific rather than a general one; one that is bad under certain conditions and to certain people.

This attitude is another one that we can see reflections of today. People still tend to make a distinction between faggotry, which is seen as degrading, shameful, driven by pure lust and so on and gayness, which has love woven into it and whose virtues can be recognized by most. You might even say that the best answer to the old 'are traps gay?' argument, if you -really- care to have an answer at all, is that traps and femboys are driven by love and are therefore quite natural while sissies &c, the ones that focus solely on emasculation, are faggy/unnatural/pretty gay.
The story of David and Saul always struck me as platonic, as the highest form of friendship*, though when you wrote of it I've had a hard time of trying to come up with a specific example to compare it to.
I'm still unsatisfied with it, but for lack of a better comparison I'd mention Tom Hagen and Vito Corleone.

*There also seems to be a lively debate about it, as when I read it I did immediately realize how the story might be viewed in a new light today, and how some would level the charge.

I mention Theology because I can't help but reckon that one would need to be fluent in Biblical Hebrew to speak with certainty.

Take, for example Timothy 1: 9 - 11

The New International Version, the most popular translation into English goes:

9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me
Whereas the New Catholic Bible, which doesn't make it into the Top 10 goes:

9 recognizing that laws are not designed for the upright. They are for the lawless and insubordinate, for the godless and sinful, for the unholy and irreligious; they are for those who slay their fathers and mothers, for murderers, 10 for those who are fornicators, sodomites,[a] slave traders, liars, perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to the sound teaching 11 that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which has been entrusted to me.

a Sodomites: adult males who have relations with boy prostitutes. The latter are also known as catamites after the Latin name (Catamitus) of Ganymede, the cupbearer of the gods in Greek mythology. See also Rom 1:26f and 1 Cor 6:9. Slave traders: literally, “dealers in men,” who included slaves but also men destined to be thrown into the arena or to serve unmentionable vices.
It's not the only verse either, 1 Corinthians 6: 9-10 in the NIV:

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

a The words men who have sex with men translate two Greek words that refer to the passive and active participants in homosexual acts.​

and the NCB:

9 Are you not aware that wrongdoers will never inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites,[a] 10 thieves, extortioners, drunkards, slanderers, swindlers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God.

a Sodomites: see note on 1 Tim 1:10 [previously mentioned]​

There seems to be a difference indeed, and a layman such as I, unversed as I am, have to trust in the honesty and competence of the translator, if I don't learn the language myself, a language with an understanding of words as determined by the circumstances of the time.
Words are, ultimately, as ephemeral as most things.
The Bible is replete with the need if not for interpretation, than for original intent.

Another thing that would strike me, however, is the fallibility of men.
I would think that church consensus is that unless God or Christ speak directly, whatever is written of them is tainted by human (original) sin.**
Thus, whatever sentiments are expressed in Romans 1: 24 - 32 might be worthless, as they are just a reflection of the author.

**An exception to this might be made for some denominations for Mary, Church History is a truly fascinating subject, as at least the Vatican has procured a pronouncement absolving Mary from Original Sin, affirming her Immaculate Conception.
A fresco of that very same pronouncement was amongst my favorite pieces of art when I visited (everybody should, the splendor and magnificence of it all is truly a sight to behold).

That said, I can only reiterate that I'm merely theorizing, as it as an area entirely outside my expertise, an area in which I could rightly be accused to be unqualified to speak, and apologize for the lateness of my reply.
A while back I had my first extended conversation on the Internet, starting from Roe's Oral Argument, which sadly turned out quite unproductive and mostly a waste of time, so I've subconsciously shied away from repeating the effort, probably unduly and unfairly.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Iirc theres an shower scene and a go to mothers bedroom scene. No idea if they even exist or are repeatable, let alone when/how they trigger

lahif

Aug 21, 2020
The art is beautiful.It seems like it can be a nice experience for those who are interested in the theme.Sadly I'm not one of them but if the dev works on a new project in the future I will definitely try it.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
is there anal content? you know, the mc taking it up the bum? not just talking about 1 or 2 content, but like at least multiple?

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes