4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
0.2 looks pretty broken, and that's comparing to the previous build.

A number of images (school_corridor, scarlett_cabinet) is reported as missing and results in scenes with black bgs early on. Clicking on wardrobe before obtaining second outfit produces a crash. Initial scene for "futanari education" quest gets triggered on every visit to the bathroom, and messes up subsequent interactions. Visiting the hospital similarly triggers the same lecture repeatedly.

As it is now, the game would probably work better as linear VN than the sad excuse for a sandbox; the "sandbox" only manages to introduce unnecessary bugs and plot delays if the player doesn't perfectly follow step by step the path envisioned for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arryn

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I hope that in future updates, the mc will be able to increase his wardrobe a lot. I am very much into crossdressing. The renders are very good and the mc is a cutie, and I love cuties. I was surprised to find that mom was a futa, I haven't completed this game yet, but I hope mom has sex with her son, and sister too.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just to be sure, does this update end with the son jacking off his mom with both hands? Just want to make sure I got it all.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
It's not bad, but the content of the current chapter is a little small. I look forward to the subsequent update. (y)
Thanks! Maybe it's too much, but we don't have many resources to do more, actually. For 1 month I think it's ok.

Just to be sure, does this update end with the son jacking off his mom with both hands? Just want to make sure I got it all.
Yea, if you are not sure - check the quest book. There should be a message.

0.2 looks pretty broken, and that's comparing to the previous build.

A number of images (school_corridor, scarlett_cabinet) is reported as missing and results in scenes with black bgs early on. Clicking on wardrobe before obtaining second outfit produces a crash. Initial scene for "futanari education" quest gets triggered on every visit to the bathroom, and messes up subsequent interactions. Visiting the hospital similarly triggers the same lecture repeatedly.

As it is now, the game would probably work better as linear VN than the sad excuse for a sandbox; the "sandbox" only manages to introduce unnecessary bugs and plot delays if the player doesn't perfectly follow step by step the path envisioned for them.
Thanks for reporting, will fix it for the public update. This was kind of.. leak from Patreon page, etc. suppose to be an early build before the public one :p

I hope that in future updates, the mc will be able to increase his wardrobe a lot. I am very much into crossdressing. The renders are very good and the mc is a cutie, and I love cuties. I was surprised to find that mom was a futa, I haven't completed this game yet, but I hope mom has sex with her son, and sister too.
Yea, in the future there will be more outfits also! Thanks for playing.

Error report..
Thanks for the report! Will fix it for the public update!

Is there any point to the yoga also after a while it stops letting me do it
Right now in the game only 1 pose.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

bouncinbunny1

Feb 23, 2021
Thanks! Maybe it's too much, but we don't have many resources to do more, actually. For 1 month I think it's ok.

Yea, if you are not sure - check the quest book. There should be a message.

Thanks for reporting, will fix it for the public update. This was kind of.. leak from Patreon page, etc. suppose to be an early build before the public one :p

Yea, in the future there will be more outfits also! Thanks for playing.

Thanks for the report! Will fix it for the public update!
Do the stat increases do anything in this build

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
getting a bunch of errors on old saves and got a few in a new game too. Still, I love the art, but I'll wait until its a bit more stable and more to do :)

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
getting a bunch of errors on old saves and got a few in a new game too. Still, I love the art, but I'll wait until its a bit more stable and more to do :)
old saves wont work. I'm sorry that here is no changelog :(
Official public update will be tomorrow

Reactions: dragon2580

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like you need to put a notice on the OP that 0.2 will need a new game.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/sequences/plan_for_exam/dialogues.rpy", line 603, in script
    $pc.go_to(james_home_frontyard)
  File "game/scripts/sequences/plan_for_exam/dialogues.rpy", line 603, in <module>
    $pc.go_to(james_home_frontyard)
  File "game/scripts/core/player.rpy", line 31, in go_to
    if not self.is_able_to_go_out and current_player_location != location:
  File "game/scripts/core/player.rpy", line 20, in is_able_to_go_out
    if self.is_naked or self.cloth.perversion > self.stats["perversion"]:
AttributeError: 'RevertableDict' object has no attribute 'perversion'
Code:
~/Downloads/_trap/becoming_a_femboy-0.2.0-linux/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "perversion" {} \;
./scripts/defines/images/icons.rpy:    image perversion_icon = "gui/icons/perversion_icon.png"
./scripts/defines/items.rpy:    # Cloth (img, cost, perversion, attractiveness, slot, displayble name, system name, description)
./scripts/core/player.rpy:            if self.is_naked or self.cloth.perversion > self.stats["perversion"]:
./scripts/core/player.rpy:                "perversion": 1,
./scripts/core/player.rpy:            self.perversion = 0
./scripts/core/player.rpy:            self.perversion += cloth.perversion
./scripts/core/player.rpy:                self.perversion -= self.cloth[slot].perversion
./scripts/core/inventory/inventory.rpy:        def __init__(self, img, cost, perversion, attractiveness, slot, name, id, description, tags):
./scripts/core/inventory/inventory.rpy:            self.perversion = perversion
./scripts/core/inventory/inventory_screen.rpy:                    if [selected_item.perversion]:
./scripts/core/inventory/inventory_screen.rpy:                        imagebutton idle "perversion_icon"
./scripts/core/inventory/inventory_screen.rpy:                        text "[selected_item.perversion]"
./scripts/sequences/help_with_research/dialogues.rpy:    $pc.stats.incr("perversion", 5)
./scripts/sequences/from_theory_to_practice/dialogue.rpy:    $pc.stats.incr("perversion", 2)
./scripts/sequences/plan_for_exam/dialogues.rpy:    $pc.stats.incr("perversion", 5)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Also note that the teacher works in her "office", not her "cabinet". I guess that's a russian translation quirk? The closest "near miss" to this I can think of is the thing in the middle of a woods that we call a "cabin", or your sleeping quarters on a ship being called a "cabin". Although being stuck in an inside stateroom on a smaller/older cruise ship on the bilge deck might be jokingly referred to as a "cabinette". In the English world a "cabinet" is that thing you have over the counter in the kitchen where you put your glassware and dishes.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Looks like you need to put a notice on the OP that 0.2 will need a new game.
Yea, but I'm not responsible for this thread . . I should make a public release tomorrow. just a leak of new version/

Also note that the teacher works in her "office", not her "cabinet". I guess that's a russian translation quirk? The closest "near miss" to this I can think of is the thing in the middle of a woods that we call a "cabin", or your sleeping quarters on a ship being called a "cabin". Although being stuck in an inside stateroom on a smaller/older cruise ship on the bilge deck might be jokingly referred to as a "cabinette". In the English world a "cabinet" is that thing you have over the counter in the kitchen where you put your glassware and dishes.
thanks! will rethink this moment.

Reactions: ctikc
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes