Ren'Py Abandoned Becoming a Golden God [v0.01 Demo] [Sprinkle79]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Splash_Screen.png

Overview:
Becoming a Golden God is a story about the protagonist's relationship with a slightly older woman who decides to teach him how to become the Golden God we all wish to be. She guides him through picking up women, and what to do once he has succeeded. There is planned to be 15 different women, each one will have a dating storyline, as well as a harem story line. You are given the choice on who you want to date/marry, or just sleep with everyone. Currently only a short demo is available, as the underlying game is being built. My next step is to begin to add much more content for the official 0.1 release.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-24
Release Date: 2020-09-24
Developer: Sprinkle79 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

MC_Running_015.png ezgif.com-webp-to-png (1).png ezgif.com-webp-to-png (3).png Claire_lick_pussy_10.png Locker_Claire.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Will this game have any implications?
Yes, if you chose to enter a relationship with any of the girls, there will be changes in the way the other girls will see you, some will be jealous, some will be vindictive, all based on what your relationship was with them before hand. I have a whole system in place for many different future interactions already, and an easy way to update them in the future if needed.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrFree and Fyo

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Saying something bad at this early stage might be unfair.
Just to note that developing a dating SIM is a complex task, because the format forces you to create more and more branches until it becomes an uncontrollable project,

I'm looking forward to how far will this game go in the matter of fetishes. (y)

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
sprinkle79 this sounds like it's going to be a wicked fuckfest. The Charlize Theron looking hottie in the top right of the banner pic has piqued my interest. Any plans to release an android version?

Reactions: sprinkle79

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Saying something bad at this early stage might be unfair.
Just to note that developing a dating SIM is a complex task, because the format forces you to create more and more branches until it becomes an uncontrollable project,

I'm anxious to know what improvements will bring future updates. (y)
I made sure to add in MANY variables in the initial code, so most things should be handled by them in the future. I plan on taking my time and giving each update a lot of thought as well. Hopefully it wont become unmanageable.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
sprinkle79 this sounds like it's going to be a wicked fuckfest. The Charlize Theron looking hottie in the top right of the banner pic has my attention. Any plans to release an android version?
I'm looking into a port as early as version 0.1. I still need to read up on how to do it, but it shouldn't be too hard.

Reactions: Faptime

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Well, I'll ask about two of the most common: will there be incest and/or trans content?
Not in this game, I do have a future game planned for incest though, it is just too hard to work into the current story, if there is enough call for incest, I MAY add in a cousin storyline. With this story, you are an only child who moved away after college....

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Not in this game, I do have a future game planned for incest though, it is just too hard to work into the current story, if there is enough call for incest, I MAY add in a cousin storyline. With this story, you are an only child who moved away after college....
Thanks for answering questions! Looking forward to playing your game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote