Ren'Py Abandoned Becoming a Golden God [v0.01 Demo] [Sprinkle79]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
The models are good.
I think it's a decent start.
The interface is maybe a bit clumsy, especially the "test" after your research. I guess it's going to be something fo a grind as most sandboxes are, the question remains as too how much of a grind it will be.
Hit a few errors when opening the phone and on the day of the test, even though I was home, it kept letting me know the gym was closing and throwing an error.

It's a decent first demo though and I hope the developer has great luck in creating the game. I hope they find an audience that will really enjoy it as well.

Reactions: sprinkle79

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
The models are good.
The interface is maybe a bit clumsy, especially the "test" after your research. I guess it's going to be something fo a grind as most sandboxes are, the question remains as too how much of a grind it will be.
Hit a few errors when opening the phone and on the day of the test, even though I was home, it kept letting me know the gym was closing and throwing an error.

It's a decent first demo though and I hope the developer has great luck in creating the game. I hope they find an audience that will really enjoy it as well.
I'll be using the weekend for debugging while reworking the MC and doing a few changes to the future models, basically using feedback to make it better, I'll be updating the post as I finish things. I plan on making the test more user friendly as well.

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
The models are good.

I am currently reworking the "test" interface to make it more user friendly, where were the errors so I can replicate them? I am working on bug fixes and tweaks this week.

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Will this game have duct tape, zip ties, and gloves? I have to have my tools. Fetish shit. I like to bind, I like to BE bound
There will be a Femdom route you can go down, that will be completely dependent on how you pursue the relationship with the dominant character. It will allow for playing full submission, OR turning her into a submissive based on your interactions. Her story arch will include tools, such as the ones mentioned, provided I can do the renders that is lol.

Reactions: bulifun

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Hello Dev , i just want to add , you have 15 girl in this game you really can put almost all tags and having them optional . dom girl , sub girl , bitchy girl , pure girl , emo girl , married woman to have some ntr with her , i mean this will become big game if you make it right , u said girls will react to the mc right ? imagine if the MC was playing both girls the dom one and he tries to play with other girls will he's in relationship , she finds out boom consequences she forces him to wear chastity if he's sub enough and girls will react to that i know it will be hard having every girls react to other but if you mange having the 15 girl with her own person and differ paths and girls react to each other this will be gem

• Sad
Reactions: Agent Abide

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote