Ren'Py Abandoned Becoming a Golden God [v0.01 Demo] [Sprinkle79]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes, if you chose to enter a relationship with any of the girls, there will be changes in the way the other girls will see you, some will be jealous, some will be vindictive, all based on what your relationship was with them before hand. I have a whole system in place for many different future interactions already, and an easy way to update them in the future if needed.
why put swinging in a harem game? I really don't understand people, ntr, swinging and such fetishes should never be put in a harem game.
After all, the main thing of a harem game is to have all the girls for yourself only, not share them.....

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
why put swinging in a harem game? I really don't understand people, ntr, swinging and such fetishes should never be put in a harem game.
After all, the main thing of a harem game is to have all the girls for yourself only, not share them.....
There is no real swinging here, just your tutor gets off on you telling her about your conquests, so you are in an open relation with her. It is cuckqueen though, not getting cucked. :p

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There is no real swinging here, just your tutor gets off on you telling her about your conquests, so you are in an open relation with her. It is cuckqueen though, not getting cucked. :p
that doenst make any sense, then why put that tag, swinging is about exchange your wife/gf for the wife/gf of some other dude... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: sprinkle79

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Its not really swinging, more that your "tutor" wants to hear about your exploits, therefore open relationship.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Its not really swinging, more that your "tutor" wants to hear about your exploits, therefore open relationship.
Because the tag says open relationships, I will see if I can get it removed.
but she doesn't fuck any other guy right? so is only open relationship for the mc, that means she is a cuckquean, you should put that tag instead of swinging.

Reactions: WoodyGB

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Sounds like a really good game but the 'test' in the locker, is kinda difficult to find right places.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
What about, if there's a character, who you take out on the boat, maybe you rent the boat, maybe you own it, like a P Diddy style shrimping vessel, and you get her alone there, in the open ocean, with a dude she barely knows, she knows theres no where for her to run, she doesnt know what could happen, she could always say no, and no means no, the thing is, she's not gonna gonna say no, because of the implication. The implication that things might go wrong if she refuses to sleep with you, not that things will go wrong, but shes thinking that they will..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...wtf dude.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I did not know that we all want to become a golden god.
I don't even know what a golden god is.

moi69

May 9, 2018
lookin aight, just hate the look of the MALD mc :WutFace:
reminds me of a scuffed agent47 :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote