Ren'Py Abandoned Becoming a Golden God [v0.01 Demo] [Sprinkle79]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
So far looks nice. About the incest thing, count me in. But I'm more about MILFs. Will you consider an incest path with some busty aunty ?

Reactions: sprinkle79

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like the look of many of the models and am always down for a harem game with a decent story and aforementioned quality models, but I admit the 'swinging' tag gives me pause.

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
I like the look of many of the models and am always down for a harem game with a decent story and aforementioned quality models, but I admit the 'swinging' tag gives me pause.
That tag is from lack of another to fit, there will be a sort of "OPEN" Relationship between you and Claire, your tutor, as she wants you to tell her about your encounters.

Anniemeth

Feb 2, 2018
Yes, if you chose to enter a relationship with any of the girls, there will be changes in the way the other girls will see you, some will be jealous, some will be vindictive, all based on what your relationship was with them before hand. I have a whole system in place for many different future interactions already, and an easy way to update them in the future if needed.
What about, if there's a character, who you take out on the boat, maybe you rent the boat, maybe you own it, like a P Diddy style shrimping vessel, and you get her alone there, in the open ocean, with a dude she barely knows, she knows theres no where for her to run, she doesnt know what could happen, she could always say no, and no means no, the thing is, she's not gonna gonna say no, because of the implication. The implication that things might go wrong if she refuses to sleep with you, not that things will go wrong, but shes thinking that they will..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
What about, if there's a character, who you take out on the boat, maybe you rent the boat, maybe you own it, like a P Diddy style shrimping vessel, and you get her alone there, in the open ocean, with a dude she barely knows, she knows theres no where for her to run, she doesnt know what could happen, she could always say no, and no means no, the thing is, she's not gonna gonna say no, because of the implication. The implication that things might go wrong if she refuses to sleep with you, not that things will go wrong, but shes thinking that they will..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get it, but that won't work in this game, it's about learning to please your mate so well, she don't care what you do as long as you still wanna please her.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That tag is from lack of another to fit, there will be a sort of "OPEN" Relationship between you and Claire, your tutor, as she wants you to tell her about your encounters.
I see, thank you for the clarification.

There will be one Femdom character, completely optional, BUT with a twist, she will become your slave if you play your cards right...
This trope is one that I feel never works out quite like planned because if a player is doing it to make her their slave they'll dislike the initial content but if they are into femdom they'll dislike the possible end result. I wish you luck in this endeavor.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote