Ren'Py Abandoned Becoming a Golden God [v0.01 Demo] [Sprinkle79]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Those facial features are too similar. I think you should tweak them so that each girl looks more unique.
Other than that I really like the variety of flavours. I appreciate a nice black lady in a game.
Oh, if this is going to be a sandox make it bearable. No grind, please.

I will be keeping an eye on this. Good luck!

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Hey Sprinkle just got done. Nice first attempt. It looks like you've got some computer power to pull off some pretty good animations. For static renders then I'd recommend skipping the sprites and do full images. I notice that old images are hanging around when new ones pop up. Not sure why that is but check your code. Use the "Show" command.

I'm not a huge Sandbox fan but I'll check back after a year or so and see how you are doing. Good luck!

Reactions: sprinkle79

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Those facial features are too similar. I think you should tweak them so that each girl looks more unique.
Other than that I really like the variety of flavours. I appreciate a nice black lady in a game.
Oh, if this is going to be a sandox make it bearable. No grind, please.

I will be keeping an eye on this. Good luck!
There will be very minimal grind, most of the skills and such will be grindable by just chatting naturally and going through he story line. There will be a money system, but that compounds with your programming skill, which can also be increased by helping Irene. I want to make it not feel like a chore as much as a fun journey.

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Hey Sprinkle just got done. Nice first attempt. It looks like you've got some computer power to pull off some pretty good animations. For static renders then I'd recommend skipping the sprites and do full images. I notice that old images are hanging around when new ones pop up. Not sure why that is but check your code. Use the "Show" command.

I'm not a huge Sandbox fan but I'll check back after a year or so and see how you are doing. Good luck!
Yeah I have noticed a few of them myself, if you don't mind, hop into the discord and drop the ones you find in the bugs channel, will help a lot! As for the PC, yeah I have a AMD 3950X with a 1080 and 1660 Super. Plus a LOT of spare time, I'm eyeing the 3090 though.... /evilgrin

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Looks ok, will watch this one unfold. Also +1 good for harem tag, Devs these day i noticed made more elaborate narrative storyline but somehow lack (and sometime shit) the real and main thing people come to this site is fucking beautiful person in game. With harem tag, i know we will be fucking lot of person and that is absolutely good. Elaborate narrative is fine but balanced it with sex and fucking

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
The phrase was coined by Robert Plant, lead singer of Led Zeppelin, who screamed it from his hotel balcony in 1975. The line was echoed in Almost Famous by the lead singer of the band before he dove into a pool from a rooftop, then again by Dennis in Always Sunny.

They were all quoting Robert Plant, who really believed it at the time, all hopped up on goofballs.

Reactions: spblu

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Damn now I messed myself up haha, I like Irene but the girl with the skull shirt has peeked my curiosity...Why Sprinkle79 why must you make so many good looking female characters haha.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Honestly, you sold me with the hands behind the back blowjob screenshot

yeah I'm shallow

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 94, in script call
    call expression LabelToCall from _call_expression_2
  File "game/scripts/Chapters/0_0.rpy", line 56, in script
    c "I spent a good portion of my twenties working in other gyms,{w} I just got tired of other people reaping the rewards of my hard work."
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.room'>: it's not the same object as store.room

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    c "I spent a good portion of my twenties working in other gyms,{w} I just got tired of other people reaping the rewards of my hard work."
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.room'>: it's not the same object as store.room

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Becoming a Golden God 0.1(demo)
Thu Sep 24 20:43:54 2020
[/CODE]

Error when saving and quick save
EDIT: downloaded from MEGA if that means anything

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 419, in save
    six.reraise(t, e, tb)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 405, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\GoldenGod-0.1(demo)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Becoming a Golden God 0.1(demo)
Thu Sep 24 20:43:54 2020
[/CODE]

Error when saving and quick save
EDIT: downloaded from MEGA if that means anything
I have noticed this only happens until you get through the first encounter with Claire in the gym, I am trying to figure out what fixes it so I can apply it at the beginning of the game. Hopefully will be fixed in the next release.

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
Damn now I messed myself up haha, I like Irene but the girl with the skull shirt has peeked my curiosity...Why Sprinkle79 why must you make so many good looking female characters haha.
Go the Harem route, you can choose as many or few as you like.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote