Ren'Py Abandoned Becoming a Golden God [v0.01 Demo] [Sprinkle79]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
That's really the inspiration for this game, I have seen very few with a sexual tutor storyline, and I think it could be VERY interesting.
That's why I said an incest PATH, anyone that likes it can choose it, anyone that don't like it will choose something else. I think that including an incest will bring more fans to the game.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Ok, picky, but all the model in the banner have the EXACT same nose. Going in to explore some more.

Edit: Eyes too sprinkle. Just something to consider tweaking.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks like it might be a very interesting story and with nice looking renders. I'm sure there are going to be more tags added.

If he is with an older woman the shouldn't that mean a Milf? :coffee:

Reactions: sprinkle79

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
This looks like it might be a very interesting story and with nice looking renders. I'm sure there are going to be more tags added.

If he is with an older woman the shouldn't that mean a Milf? :coffee:
There will be Milf in the future, but not in the current demo version, I will add tags are they are added to the game.

sprinkle79

Jul 7, 2020
For just a demo I'm intrigued can't wait for more content. Good job sprinkle79, have to say Irene is my girl so far lol.
I'll be updating her early, adding in a few sex scenes for her in the 0.1 release. I have a thing for petite Gingers myself.

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
I'll be updating her early, adding in a few sex scenes for her in the 0.1 release. I have a thing for petite Gingers myself.
Awesome man I'm currently doing my checkbook real quick cause I wanna pledge. That little bit I played was good and you made harem optional as I'm a one woman kind of guy haha.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote