Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
How do you get the thick white ink?
I got the faint white ink, and I talked to the old lady, but she just says something about telling her what happened to this Grisle(?) guy and doesn't upgrade my ink.

Edit: Also, hit what I presume is endgame, and when I go to the top of the fort and trigger the event, the character goes 'what is that?' runs to the left, then the game freezes. No error messages or anything, everything just stops.
Ok, not everything. The character sprite thing at the side keeps moving, but the music stops and dialogue stops coming out and the game just stays like that.

If anyone can help with either of these, that'd be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: munelix

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
What Suit said - I assume the character is programmed to go left in the little cutscene so that she stands in the centre of the balcony, but since you (and I, on my first encounter with that scene, too! :D) already are on the left side, she would have to go right to get to the centre, and by going left (as she is programmed) she has nowhere to go, so the game decides 'tis time to fuck it all and hangs up in a puff of unsatisfied logic.

Reactions: skubiak

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Oh yeah, that worked. Thanks guys!

How do you get the thick white ink?
I got the faint white ink, and I talked to the old lady, but she just says something about telling her what happened to this Grisle(?) guy and doesn't upgrade my ink
Also found out how this works.
Just beat Duardo, see the bad end, then you'll respawn in front of the mage dude's tomb. Go to the old lady and then she'll upgrade your ink.

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
isn't the game kind of lagging? is there a fix?
The right-side of the screen is dedicated to show the output of a video player. Unfortunately this video feature is very poorly implemented by playing an invisible full-screen video in the background, copying the frame buffer every frame to a new buffer and finally uploading this new buffer to the GPU as a new texture before finally rendering to the screen. Essentially they are playing the same video four times. The idea of maybe just putting the video player on a higher z-layer somehow never occurred to the developer...

There is a second issue related to this method where copying to GPU texture memory is attempted before the video has actually loaded. This results hundreds of errors being thrown by texSubImage2D, and subsequently the right-side of the screen remaining black until a new video starts playing.

I made a patch which limits the number of copy operations to just one per second (essentially you'll end up with 1 FPS video). In addition, the copy operation is skipped until the video has loaded so that you never end up with a black screen.

This modification allowed me to enjoy this game just fine on my ancient CPU. If you want to raise the video frame rate just change the value "1000" on line 545 in pixi.js where "500" would result in 2 FPS and "2000" equals 0.5 FPS.

Just extract, overwrite and play.

- -

Last edited by a moderator:

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
The right-side of the screen is dedicated to show the output of a video player. Unfortunately this video feature is very poorly implemented by playing an invisible full-screen video in the background, copying the frame buffer every frame to a new buffer and finally uploading this new buffer to the GPU as a new texture before finally rendering to the screen. Essentially they are playing the same video four times. The idea of maybe just putting the video player on a higher z-layer somehow never occurred to the developer...

There is a second issue related to this method where copying to GPU texture memory is attempted before the video has actually loaded. This results hundreds of errors being thrown by texSubImage2D, and subsequently the right-side of the screen remaining black until a new video starts playing.

I made a patch which limits the number of copy operations to just one per second (essentially you'll end up with 1 FPS video). In addition, the copy operation is skipped until the video has loaded so that you never end up with a black screen.

This modification allowed me to enjoy this game just fine on my ancient CPU. If you want to raise the video frame rate just change the value "1000" on line 545 in pixi.js where "500" would result in 2 FPS and "2000" equals 0.5 FPS.

i knew it the problem was that standing picture, i was going to just replace some of the picture with blank picture. But this is way better, thanks!

Reactions: Weisskralle

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
where do i go to find the 2 guys that were working in a house with rocks and they said meet in a hut somewhere and i have no clue where it is

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
where do i go to find the 2 guys that were working in a house with rocks and they said meet in a hut somewhere and i have no clue where it is
The hut is heading back the way you came into the forest. Should be right off the path on the middle map iirc.

Reactions: n0pe

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Nah. h-stats don't matter. I grinded all titles (there is even additional "Knight of sexual pleasures" after getting them all; saying "there is no coming back"), but luckily they don't affect the story.
So I've gotten all the endings up to Normal End. After getting the Normal End the game credits run and the game is over. How should I proceed from there to get the True End? Do I reload from before the Begieade fight? I tried that and tried to go to the old woman's hut to upgrade the ink and I can't go back. Do I reload before the Duardo fight to thicken the ink then?

edit: Ok, I loaded before the Duardo fight and obtained the Thicker fluid from the old lady then refought the final two battles to get THE TRUE END! Yay!

Thanks for any assistance!

Last edited:

W3riSh

Apr 6, 2020
This Game is Really AWESOME!!! btw there is one soundtrack in this game that i cant find. do you guys know the name of that song that it plays in prologue after u defeated duardo when he was still weak? right when villagers are thanking tereza

Depression Cherry

Sep 1, 2020

I don't know if it's just me but the patch doesn't seem to download for me, instead when I click on it a new tab opens with a bunch of gibberish. I've downloaded similar files just fine on this forum too. Could you double check if the patch is attached correctly? Thank you!

Man I wish the game didn't lag on my com

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I don't know if it's just me but the patch doesn't seem to download for me, instead when I click on it a new tab opens with a bunch of gibberish. I've downloaded similar files just fine on this forum too. Could you double check if the patch is attached correctly? Thank you!

Man I wish the game didn't lag on my com
I guess MIME types got messed up on a recent server update of this site. I'll report it. Meantime you can right click -> Save Link As... to save the file directly to disk. You should then be able to open the file per usual with your file browser (Firefox still thinks it is a text file for some reason).

Reactions: Depression Cherry

azbestusklitch

Dec 23, 2020
Argh. Am I dumb or what? I cannot pass the second location, Idum road. I've walked every its part but I cannot pass it. Cannot open the house. WTF?! :C

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes