holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I find the game very promising; CG is top notch - and please keep the models as they are, don't make them 'very beautiful' and identical as in 90% of games. And yes, short hair can be hot (different strokes for different folks...).

Of course, it's a very early stage but the intro is good, with a lot of potential options for the plot. What needs to be improved? The flow of the game, I think. I do not find the timers (with no skipping option) attractive; I may understand them doing the first playthrough, but I like to change choices and check various paths - and in such cases, I mean during second or third playthrough, it seems annoying. The text is sometimes so small that it's difficult to read. And opacity slider for the main text would be useful.

It's somewhat funny (and certainly unusual) that we can choose between soft- and hardcore - I wonder how many users would choose the former option :). I did it, but for the sake of the research only, just to check the difference ;). Yes, different strokes for different folks, but such folks - I mean lovers of softcore - hardly exist here, I believe.

Hope to see the updates soon.

Rauko001

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2023
I find the game very promising; CG is top notch - and please keep the models as they are, don't make them 'very beautiful' and identical as in 90% of games. And yes, short hair can be hot (different strokes for different folks...).

Of course, it's a very early stage but the intro is good, with a lot of potential options for the plot. What needs to be improved? The flow of the game, I think. I do not find the timers (with no skipping option) attractive; I may understand them doing the first playthrough, but I like to change choices and check various paths - and in such cases, I mean during second or third playthrough, it seems annoying. The text is sometimes so small that it's difficult to read. And opacity slider for the main text would be useful.

It's somewhat funny (and certainly unusual) that we can choose between soft- and hardcore - I wonder how many users would choose the former option :). I did it, but for the sake of the research only, just to check the difference ;). Yes, different strokes for different folks, but such folks - I mean lovers of softcore - hardly exist here, I believe.

Hope to see the updates soon.
I'm not in the business of discussing personal preferences or attractions on this thread with people - I'll leave that to others. But what I will say .. is that everything in BtC is there for a reason. Everything is deliberately chosen to be what it is. Nothing is there by chance (barring a few minor things). The sub-title of Chapter 1 is "How It All Began" .. again, for mysterious reasons .... I know what's coming. I know what I'm holding back and I know why I'm holding it back .. ;)

The timers have been (or will be when I release it) patched out - it seems some found them confusing or annoying - but were included initially to cut down on the need for constant button smashing : "something in the image has slightly changed .. press a button if you want to move on - but things will continue in 2 or 3 seconds anyway if you do nothing" .. without some form of on screen indicator, early testing found people were just hitting buttons and therefore missing things.

Soft or Hard is so my Granny can play .. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arguendo

Rauko001

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2023
I played this for about 15 minutes, does this get better? It felt really slow, and I didn't like anybody and think that all of the men were old, bald, or balding.

PS: The audio is extremely low, and the game refuses to stay in windowed mode.
I can't comment on the Audio or Window mode. I've just doubled checked and both work perfectly fine at my end. Are you on PC, Mac or Linux?

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
"Great game, waiting for the next update,5 stars well earned
Keep up the good work bro"

PhotoEditor_20240614_110738305.jpg

IMG_20240614_131443.jpg

"Nooo you have to be more demanding because it is a good game but it has not satisfied my needs"
PhotoEditor_20240614_132342504.jpg

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
When I get prompts to skip and it counts down am I supposed to do something?
Is this some sort of where I can modify the story if I find and click on the correct part of the screen?
Or is it just a very distracting *feature*?

screenshot0001.png

Rauko001

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2023
When I get prompts to skip and it counts down am I supposed to do something?
Is this some sort of where I can modify the story if I find and click on the correct part of the screen?
Or is it just a very distracting *feature*?

View attachment 3736774
Nothing so elaborate - it's simply an indicator that things will move on automatically in a couple of seconds if you don't do anything. It was an attempt to try and cut down on button pressing. It seems like they've confused people so I've removed them in a patched version that's due to release.

• Sad
Reactions: L7Bear and Zero-

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
There's a lot of potential here but the first update is small. Don't let the download size fool you. The majority of that is made up of unnecessary animations that act as pointless "hold up, wait a minute" moments designed to waste the reader's time. I don't appreciate having my time waste and while yes you can skip each one of these I kept expecting them to actually add up to some kind of importance in the story. Nope. Just skip the majority of them. They add nothing. So while I can see potential in this I have very little to go off of so 3/5 stars. Every review that gives this 5/5 at this early in the VN are easily amused or bot reviews. I'll be back to update this when there's more content. Maybe next year.

If this VN caught your eye consider giving the Dev some support in any way you can. I wish the best for the developer in this endeavor and I look forward to an update with some actual story and events. Cheers.
Consistently_1nconsistent The dev released the first two chapters of the game at the same time, but only the first one is free and has been shared here. The chapter 2 is in his patreon, maybe the experience change playing both at once.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
A feast. ... have you looked at the women? They look like they smashed into a wall, or are trying to appeal to the mOdErN aUdIeNcE.
eyes in the beholder while I have yet to play this looking at the screenshots and the trailer I don't really find any unattractive physically other than 1 but im very picky when it comes to short hair. As I feel the average look can be just as attractive as a supermodel. Sure not all of them are pretty / beautiful like every other game but they aren't ugly either.

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
That's why I asked for a drop shadow for the text. It should solve that problem. The dev says he will take care of it with the next update. Should be good.
You mean this?
Here you can see the difference well.

Normal (no opacity):
Screenshot_20240615-144450.png

And without opacity (it came by default in my language translation patch):
Screenshot_20240615-144612.png

The second is much better
For example, you can see Sofia's legs better...I haven't stopped looking at them:BootyTime:
PhotoEditor_20240615_145708103.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nitwitty

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Great renders but I couldn't get past the story, sorry. That's a me problem though plenty of people like the harem of amazing women somehow unrealistically liking a total dork, lol. Maybe atleast give him a a good reason for all that attention, like money or power. But again thats just my preference, this will probably do great, good luck.

Rauko001

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2023
You mean this?
Here you can see the difference well.

Normal (no opacity):
View attachment 3739093

And without opacity (it came by default in my language translation patch):
View attachment 3739094

The second is much better
For example, you can see Sofia's legs better...I haven't stopped looking at them:BootyTime:
View attachment 3739121
The preferences will have an opacity slider for the dialogue box, an outline preference from 0 to 5 and an option to keep on or turn off the side image

Reactions: Arguendo and Zero-

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I'm sorry but no. I completely love renders. It's something I look for. Those details, those little skin imperfections, vellus hair, stretch marks, scars etc. But at the same time I find the women's faces here unattractive....
Funny thing about MILFs. I had a relationship with a woman who was 25 years older than me when I was about 24 (do the math). She had tanned skin, took good care of her feet and skin. She was a little overweight, but not full of cellulite and she had a few stretch marks as she had two adult daughters, one of which had children of her own. There was no plastic surgery and she had some wrinkles, but not that much given her age.

The thing is if a woman takes care of herself, she can still look good as she gets older without implants and plastic surgery. I do agree that some of the women in these games that are supposed to be MILFs, don't look old enough to have kids of their own at least if they didn't get pregnant at the age of 10. But I have seen a lot of over-correction in the other direction to the extreme. I don't think someone who has massive cellulitis, egregious stretch marks all over her body, smoker's wrinkles and blotchy unkempt skin is attractive. There is a difference between a beautiful woman that has taken care of herself and just suffers from some of the unavoidable issues of age versus someone who probably wasn't that attractive in her prime and/or didn't take care of herself.

--edit: By the way, love your username! :)

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
If I were Jack, I would live like him:devilish:

only lucy fans will understand
PhotoEditor_20240615_153616198.jpg

Hey rauko, I know people have asked you several things...but is there a chance that Lucy could have abs?

Dec 2, 2020
Funny thing about MILFs.
I also have experience and a picture in my head of what attractive older woman looks like. I was incredibly lucky to be FWB of such woman when I was 25. She was 48 but her figure or her soft skin could be envied by many 20-something girls. She simply won the genetic lottery. People usually estimated her age at 35 but up close you could see the subtle signs of her real age. For several years I had opportunity to study her body very close. Jesus, to me she was the pure essence of mature, confident, sexy woman. And these signs of her age really turned me on at first. That's how I became infected with a love for pale, freckled redheads with curly hair ;)
I really can't say that faces of two main women here attract MY attention. But I understand that others may like them. It's simply a matter of personal taste. Whatever tickles your pickle!

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
By far the best VN on this site. Story, models etc. demonstrate a sophistication sorely lacking in most VNs. If you want naturally beautiful LIs, intriguing adult story and the highest quality renders you have ever scene - this is it. Signed up as a supporter. Seriously, give this a shot - if you want some naughtiness, sign up as a supporter and download Season 2.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes