Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Fuck it's good, I would say better than the I expected. Love the artwork by the way .
And storyline is quite engaging eagerly waiting for next update...

UnrulyAction

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hey guys, thank you for such a positive response, it really means a lot.

I've read the discussion about the various fetishes and stuff, I'll probably go into it in more detail later but essentially Latveria being more open sexually is meant to be in direct conflict with Sue's more repressed attitude. I wanted the corruption story to feel more earned than just Sue getting on her knees because Doom has a big dick or mind control or whatever but instead it's about Doom encouraging Sue a have a sort of sexual awakening. Free use might've been the wrong term but while all the Latverian people are constantly fucking each other the super heroines that show up and end up getting corrupted are exclusively his. I don't see Doom ever sharing Sue with anyone else.

Regarding future content (There's some teaser images and minor spoilers in what follows.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were other questions in the thread but right now I'm itching to keep working on the game so I'll probably end up giving them in depth answers later.

Alright thanks again for all the nice words, peace out.

Mar 3, 2019
Goddam, that is some fantastic artwork. Looking forward to seeing this continued.

And for future cell characters, there's one obvious choice: that thrice-cursed rodent, Squirrel Girl. Maybe as the final boss, so to speak.

Reactions: Cyberious

megaloser

May 29, 2018

I've read the discussion about the various fetishes and stuff, I'll probably go into it in more detail later but essentially Latveria being more open sexually is meant to be in direct conflict with Sue's more repressed attitude. I wanted the corruption story to feel more earned than just Sue getting on her knees because Doom has a big dick or mind control or whatever but instead it's about Doom encouraging Sue a have a sort of sexual awakening. Free use might've been the wrong term but while all the Latverian people are constantly fucking each other the super heroines that show up and end up getting corrupted are exclusively his. I don't see Doom ever sharing Sue with anyone else.

Regarding future content (There's some teaser images and minor spoilers in what follows.)

There were other questions in the thread but right now I'm itching to keep working on the game so I'll probably end up giving them in depth answers later.

Well since you've shown that you can do incredibly good likenesses of the MCU versions of the characters, I think ScarJo's Black Widow is a character that people would be down for.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Only a question.. I asume that some of the characters on this game have copyright and needs permission from the owner to use them... Does Patreon allow funding if there isn't such permission?¿ There's no hate on this comment, only curiosity..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Cyberious

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

I dig this so far.
As for gals...
The only female that ever interested me in Marvel is , i always felt like she was a whole lot of untapped potential.
But i'm afraid she may be too much even for Doom, considering her abilities. :whistle::coffee:
Btw she actually has twitter account if sum1 is interested, it's hilarious:

Last edited:

greathornytoads

Jun 15, 2018
UnrulyAction, I'd love to see your take on Polaris. Would you pick the live action version or maybe 90's version from X-Factor, I wonder. Also Rogue, who Doom might see as an interesting experiment to enslave or corrupt (since Magneto successfully nailed her and Doom and Magneto have a little rivalry going).
Also, if you've got a Life Decoy (or Skrull) version of Sue at the Baxter Building, maybe we can observe it being slutty for Reed, Ben and Johnny, which opens real Sue's eyes to how perverted her boys are (nevermind; played and that's exactly what you've got going - sensational)
If you want a deep cut suggestion, what about Heather MacDonald Guardian (from Alpha Flight)? Installed as a spy, maybe used as a lure to get Logan, who'll get brainwashed into threesomes and to lure Jean Grey into the mix.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes