As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance that's never free

No one knows what it's like
To feel these feelings like I do
And I blame you

JOJO7777

Sep 6, 2017
Wow Doctor Doom is becoming popular! I'm not crazy about the drawings and the story is reminiscent of Doomination.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Wow Doctor Doom is becoming popular! I'm not crazy about the drawings and the story is reminiscent of Doomination.
.....yeah sure the story is like the one from Doomination (aside from the main character these games are very different when we talk about story)..... maybe like SU, but really Doomination ?

JOJO7777

Sep 6, 2017
.....yeah sure the story is like the one from Doomination (aside from the main character these games are very different when we talk about story)..... maybe like SU, but really Doomination ?
Same protagonist, same goal.. even the pseudo-technological interface... there are certainly similarities (drawings aside).
We'll see how it evolves in the future.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Same protagonist, same goal.. even the pseudo-technological interface... there are certainly similarities (drawings aside).
We'll see how it evolves in the future.
there are many training games here SU, Ciri Trainer, etc and all of them have the same goal to corrupt girls so is not a new goal or technological interface
Don't get me wrong, I like Doomination , BUT Doomination isn't the first Marvel parody game here. And for years SU fans have been asking for a game like SU but with Marvel characters, so the idea isn't new

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I should mention the game pretty early in development and is in a very liquid state right now so while the main Sue-Doom plot is already pretty rigidly planned out everthing else from the art, mechanics, additional heroines and even the dialogue are all subject to change. So any feedback/ suggestions regarding that would be greatly appreciated.
Hi maybe you should make a discord server for your game too. That way it will be easier for you to talk to your fans, ask them for opinions and report bugs .

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Hey guys, thank you for such a positive response, it really means a lot.

I've read the discussion about the various fetishes and stuff, I'll probably go into it in more detail later but essentially Latveria being more open sexually is meant to be in direct conflict with Sue's more repressed attitude. I wanted the corruption story to feel more earned than just Sue getting on her knees because Doom has a big dick or mind control or whatever but instead it's about Doom encouraging Sue a have a sort of sexual awakening. Free use might've been the wrong term but while all the Latverian people are constantly fucking each other the super heroines that show up and end up getting corrupted are exclusively his. I don't see Doom ever sharing Sue with anyone else.

Regarding future content (There's some teaser images and minor spoilers in what follows.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were other questions in the thread but right now I'm itching to keep working on the game so I'll probably end up giving them in depth answers later.

Alright thanks again for all the nice words, peace out.
Please, make atleast one MF DOOM reference in the game, i beg you

Reactions: Mark_Nzrv_

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I should mention the game pretty early in development and is in a very liquid state right now so while the main Sue-Doom plot is already pretty rigidly planned out everthing else from the art, mechanics, additional heroines and even the dialogue are all subject to change. So any feedback/ suggestions regarding that would be greatly appreciated.
Just keep with this art style and variety in the scenes, i love that shot with Scarlett Witch and Doom grabbing her. The problem with SU for example, its that every scene is always the same recicled poses and plot (i will never surrender to you... handjob, blowjob, sex, anal...ok now i'm your slut), as for characters, well the Marvel universe is damn large just dont go too off from the same Fantastic Four universe and crossover, would be nice a poll in the patreon with some names too (already supporting you by the way) . Cheers and good luck !

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Great start. Loved it! Aside from some minor spelling errors and a render while leaving Sue's cell not being fully drawn it's quite good. Although the text should be a bit bigger to become easier to read.
Can't wait for more.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes