EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Sorry for spamming but finally downloaded new update. How do I get the Carol Danvers bj scene? I'm stuck on the titjob and nothing makes the game progress forward in time for the Psycho Man research

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Both the art and the subject knowledge are great in this game. I hope this gets a good following.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I seem to be stuck on Carol Danvers after her second scene, they need another to assist in her reconditioning, yet there are no more options to explore, so what am I missing to move the plot along?
Also there are 5 scenes on page 2 that are still locked.

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
I've got a new post on my patreon but essentially the new update is planned to release in 3-4 weeks from now with Captain Marvel's cell content being finshed, 4 additional characters added to the cells and another set of microsentry scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks brilliant, can’t wait :)

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
I've got a new post on my patreon but essentially the new update is planned to release in 3-4 weeks from now with Captain Marvel's cell content being finshed, 4 additional characters added to the cells and another set of microsentry scenes.

Is it just me or are the pictures not showing up?

UnrulyAction

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
New post is up on Patreon which you can see below or since this site tends to delete pictures over time. Basically I'm planning for the update to release next week. The post also has teasers for the four additional characters and some of the new outfits. I wanted to release it sooner but I've been pretty swamped this past month but I'm just gonna grind it out so I can release the update before then end of this year.

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
New post is up on Patreon which you can see below or since this site tends to delete pictures over time. Basically I'm planning for the update to release next week. The post also has teasers for the four additional characters and some of the new outfits. I wanted to release it sooner but I've been pretty swamped this past month but I'm just gonna grind it out so I can release the update before then end of this year.

Just wanted to say it looks bloody brilliant- not that interested in psylocke but so exciting for more Carol, Natasha, Kamala, and Yelena.

you’re awesome

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes